shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Hoops...what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock

sz.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
last one. thanks again guys!

PICT0599.JPG

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
nice flat and greasy hair at 1 am. Whatever.

PICT0590.JPG

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
MMM, those look great to me! And what a great deal on them! I know for me, thats like the perfect size hoop. And what are you talking about being grossed out with your pics, your hands and hair look fine, plus we''re not looking at that, we''re looking at the sparkles! Have fun wearing them
9.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Thanks blue! You never really know how big the pic are going to come out until you post them. I don''t need ya''ll looking inside my ears LOL

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow= they look terrific.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Honestly--I think they are awesome
30.gif
--I love how visible the stones are and I actually like the setting a lot. Keep them!!! Geat deal + look substantial and very sparkly.
1.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
mmm- I think they''re gorgeous and I love the size! Another thing to add to my "eventually HAVE TO HAVE" list...
3.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Hey thanks for sharing pictures. I was wanting to see how these looked. They are really pretty and the perfect size on your ears! Your hair is also quite lovely (certainly not flat OR greasy!).

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys! (although trust me, I hate my hair and my big porky man hands). I''ve purchased two engagement rings from him (same husband LOL), lots of odds and ends, a recent pendant and hubby bought a nice watch from him, so he threw me a huge bone with the price.

I do like them, not 100% thrilled, but I like then a lot...these were just an impulse purchase (although they took long enough) so it''s no biggie! I''m sure more hoops are to follow. I''m either a studs or hoops girl. That''s it. Nothing else. zzzzzzzzzzzz
24.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Allright what flat hair? I saw your earring and was busy drolling when I read that. Your earrings are fabulous, but oh to have that much hair!
Congrats on your lovely new earrings, I think the setting looks spiffy, they look GREAT on your ears.
30.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Whhaattt--you aren''t thrilled? I think they look excellent--good job.

cheers--Sharon

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
these are lovely! and they look even better on!

peace, movie zombie

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
MMM, I love them and think they look lovely on you. Hey I''m a studs or hoops girl myself!!!!

thebanjodog

Shiny_Rock
mmm, really cute earrings! i have to tell you that i had a totally different picture of you in my mind. you are always beating up on yourself. you look very cute and well groomed in the pictures. i too love studs and hoops equally. good purchase. banjo

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love them! I think they look great on your ear!!!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys! I''m really happy you all approve!
36.gif

Matata- That''s just b/c it''s all fluffed up....my hair is long but thin. Sux. I covet thick hair on a daily basis!
Banjo- Thanks! I just got back from the groomers- had my nails clipped and was de-flead LOL
9.gif
You''re too kind, really!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I bet she''s a knock out and she is just kidding us. I saw that sexy lace top a while ago, can''t fool me MMM!!!
31.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
mmm they look great - substantial, and very sparkly. Are they heavy?

I tried on some hoops for fun when I was in Singapore a couple of wks ago, and they hurt
8.gif
I think it''s cos I''m not used to wearing earrings, and anything heavier than a stud pulls at my earlobes and makes my ears look funny.

So, you got the bag AND the hoops
41.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/28/2005 2:32:04 PM
Author: thebanjodog
mmm, really cute earrings! i have to tell you that i had a totally different picture of you in my mind. you are always beating up on yourself. you look very cute and well groomed in the pictures. i too love studs and hoops equally. good purchase. banjo
You are so right thebanjodog!! Not to mention she has cute ears too!

Congrats on your purchase moremoremore!!!!
emteeth.gif

Heather

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
MMM, I love them!!
30.gif
30.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
nice size!
18.gif
well done chica.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! I''m wearing them now!

And cute ears? Oh, I''m excited! Maybe I''ll wear my hair up so they divert from my fat ass ROTFL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results