shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond hoop earrings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Love Street

Shiny_Rock
Hello! Maybe someone who is more knowlegable about jewelry could help me on this one...
I have been looking for some relatively large diamond hoop earrings, but have had no luck whatsoever (except for the perfect pair at Cartier which are $12.5K).I have seen many smaller hoops, but none in the range of 4-6 cm diameter for the hoop, which is my ideal.

Could anyone recommend a website or jewelry designer or any place that might have something like this? Or perhaps a jeweller who would be willing to custom design something like this?

Thanks so much for any help you could give!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
eBay has alot of these type earrings for sale though not sure how much I'd trust them. Overstock.Com also has these, I have seen a few different types on there before. Macy's also has a pair or two that I have seen. I have also seen them on Nordstrom's website. They are all slightly different from each other (e.g. thicker or thinner or diamonds all the way around, or only halfway, or larger diameter, smaller etc). So you should check them all out!

Not too sure if they are the ones you are looking for, there are many different types out there...but they ARE out there. One of my girlfriends also got a pair at our jeweler about a year ago; and they are 1ctw each and she go them for $4k total, and they are the ones that have diamonds visible all the way around. She loves them and still wears them alot. I haven't seen them around here as much as I did about a year and a half ago when they were really popular.

2.gif
Good luck!

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
I found these... The seller is very reputable and they sure look nice to me!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2628401785

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
You might also check out Trade Shop. They are a Price Scope vendor that custom designs jewelry for people.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results