shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond grading book

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rachel

Rough_Rock
hello everyoneI live in the Uk and Iam trying to get my hands on some books on Diamonds and wondered if any of you knew where to locate new or second hand ones.The books are:Diamond Grading by Verena Pagel-TheisenThe GIA Diamond DictionaryDiamonds by Eric BrutonI ahev looked on the GIA website and they do sell there handbook, but not the others.Any help would be really appreciated.Have a good dayRachel
smile.gif

Iiro

Shiny_Rock
Hi,Garry, where can I buy the new ABC P-T? Amason?Keep us updated when it comes
smile.gif
S

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
At Amazon.com, you can get:Photo Masters for Diamond Grading
by Gary A. Roskin (Hardcover)
Average Customer Review:
Special Order

Our Price: $75.00Highly recommended for clarity grading.Amazon notes that Thiessen's book is "out of print-limited availability"You may want to do a more thorough search than I just did and see what you can get.
smile.gif

rachel

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your help.I have managed to get one of the books and so Iam holding out for the new Theissen-PagelThanks so much for your help.Rachel
smile.gif
have a good day

rachel

Rough_Rock
Got that name the wrong way round but never mind
smile.gif

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
You may want to email the GIA book store, they have a very large inventory of books they sell and they are all not their own.Just my thoughts.......------------------
StevL
www.demsjewelers.com
www.eightstar.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results