shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond for pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Further to this topic,

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/this-or-that.113282/

Good morning everyone (well, it''s morning here anyways!
2.gif
)

I am now ready to purchase (hurray!!!! Nothing like shopping for a little something sparkly on a Satruday morning!!!
9.gif
) and was wondering if this was a good diamond for the pendant - (the price would be a bit better due to the Pricescope discount)

https://www.whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/Whiteflash-ACA-cut-diamond-1982365.htm

This is the pendant in question

https://www.whiteflash.com/Fine-jewelry/Pendants/-Four-Corners--Diamond-Pendant--SETTING-ONLY_1028.htm

Thank you and have a great day!

Cachette
1.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Morning Cach!

I''d say you picked out a perfect diamond for a perfect setting. Love it!
36.gif

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Ellen! Much appreciated.

I guess then it''s a done deal.
1.gif

Because I live in Canada, I have to do a bank wire to WF but it will have to wait until Monday... Do you think WF will let me put it aside until then? Another thing, do you think that a 16 inch chain is good enough (I don''t have a big neck BTW - if that''s any help
2.gif
)?

Thanks again Ellen, enjoy the rest of your day.
35.gif

Cachette
1.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/9/2009 11:10:58 AM
Author: Cachette
Thanks Ellen! Much appreciated.

I guess then it's a done deal.
1.gif

Because I live in Canada, I have to do a bank wire to WF but it will have to wait until Monday... Do you think WF will let me put it aside until then? Another thing, do you think that a 16 inch chain is good enough (I don't have a big neck BTW - if that's any help
2.gif
)?

Thanks again Ellen, enjoy the rest of your day.
35.gif

Cachette
1.gif
I know they will hold, but are they open today? If they are not, no worries, that means no one else can get it, but you could send an email letting them know you definitely are going to buy it. If they are open, then just call.

As for chain length, it's really about preference. I like mine longer for the most part. But that's me. Do you have another necklace you can gauge for the length? It's all about where you want it to fall!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/9/2009 11:04:53 AM
Author: Ellen
Morning Cach!

I'd say you picked out a perfect diamond for a perfect setting. Love it!
36.gif
Ditto, it will be beautiful! Although it is for a pendant still make sure it is eyeclean to your standards.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Great pick! It''s going to look beautiful.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
What a fun start to your weekend.

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
I actually have an adjustable chain so I tried 16", 18" and 20". 18" was the best for me. Not too tight around the neck but not too long that it would draw the eye to my cleavage!
9.gif

Thanks Lorelei.
35.gif
I took a good look at the AGS report and although the inclusions are right in the middle of the table, I think for a pendant it should be o.k. and not noticable. But I could be wrong..... My SI1 ACA diamond studs are totally eyeclean but they are smaller... about .33'' each. Do you think it would be an issue on a larger diamond?

Thanks again!!

Cachette
1.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/9/2009 11:40:51 AM
I actually have an adjustable chain so I tried 16'', 18'' and 20''. 18'' was the best for me. Not too tight around the neck but not too long that it would draw the eye to my cleavage!
9.gif

Thanks Lorelei.
35.gif
I took a good look at the AGS report and although the inclusions are right in the middle of the table, I think for a pendant it should be o.k. and not noticable. But I could be wrong..... My SI1 ACA diamond studs are totally eyeclean but they are smaller... about .33'' each. Do you think it would be an issue on a larger diamond?

Thanks again!!

Cachette
1.gif
lol! There ya go.
28.gif

I doubt the inclusions will be an issue, but just ask.

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
I called WF and they said no problem for the Monday bank wire. I promise to post pictures as soon as I get it!
31.gif

Thanks again everyone, have a good weekend (Happy Mother''s Day too!) and take care.
35.gif

Cachette
1.gif

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/9/2009 11:24:43 AM
Author: tigian
Great pick! It''s going to look beautiful.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
What a fun start to your weekend.
Thanks tigian!!!
35.gif
It IS a very fun way to start the weekend!!

Cachette
1.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/9/2009 12:25:33 PM
I called WF and they said no problem for the Monday bank wire. I promise to post pictures as soon as I get it!
31.gif

Thanks again everyone, have a good weekend (Happy Mother''s Day too!) and take care.
35.gif

Cachette
1.gif
Yay! we''ll be watching!
5.gif

And I think you''re going to have a better weekend than I am.
11.gif
9.gif
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results