shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond for Kretchmer Swirl design

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

annadragon

Shiny_Rock
What a wonderful information resource!
I''m looking at the Kretchmer Swirl design in platinum. However, I haven''t a Kretchmer retailer near me and thus no way to view this design in person. I wear no other jewelry and I find this design very elegant, but being unable to view it I feel at a loss for what size diamond to put in the setting.
I searched the site for pics of this design just in case someone had posted theirs but, my search did not reveal any for this particular design.
Anyone familiar with this design have a suggestion?
I''m interested in a round brilliant Ideal cut, VS2-SI1, F or G color, excellent symmetry and polish. I''d like 1.25ct or bigger depending on how it looks in the setting, hence my question.

Also, Kretchmer said they did not recommend any clarity less than a VS1 while several Kretchmer dealers have assured me that an SI1 is perfectly fine and is done all the time. I do know Kretchmer''s policy re: reserve the right to reject the diamond or to have me sign a waiver should it become damaged in the setting process.
I promise to post pics after I get it!
Anna

annadragon

Shiny_Rock
Neat,
Thanks for the suggestion. I had seen Pearlmans pop up with Google searches. Kretchmer Designs also suggested I speak with Pearlmans but didn''t recommend Bill specifically and so I just took it to be their "standard line" for people who don''t have a local-ish retailer.

Anna

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/8/2008 3:49:13 PM
Author: annadragon
Neat,

Thanks for the suggestion. I had seen Pearlmans pop up with Google searches. Kretchmer Designs also suggested I speak with Pearlmans but didn''t recommend Bill specifically and so I just took it to be their ''standard line'' for people who don''t have a local-ish retailer.

Anna

Bill is the owner and is really great. Not a standard line at all!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results