shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Faces

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/17/2007 4:06:24 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Thanks Skippy! There's not a lot of fire in that shot so I'm interested to see what 'jumps' out at Cehra. All my fiery shots are kinda blurry.
there's a lot of really pretty blues though.... I'll show you what I got, I couldn't get the wings to look like a conductor LOL I almost put a graduation hat on him LOL the beak and eyes really were best untouched but I think the beak is gone over in this version. Sorry!!

bird conduct.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/17/2007 5:07:04 PM
Author: FireGoddess
I can''t see jack in there Cehra!!! LOL. Here''s a fiery picture. Probably easier to go with but like I said, awfully blurry!!
well I see it but and it''s titled "little egghead loved his binkie" but I can''t do the mouth or cheeks to make a fat little sucking baby LOL

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL you definitely saw more in it than I did! The stone definitely is prone to giving off more blue and white sparkles.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/17/2007 10:36:57 AM
Author: Cehrabehra
see for yourself - he was already in there LOL
lmao So he was, you have better eyes than me.
2.gif

Such a simple concept he was, yet so darn funny.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
cehra, you have such a talent! these photos cracked me up. love them!! keep them coming.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/17/2007 7:08:43 PM
Author: Milly
cehra, you have such a talent! these photos cracked me up. love them!! keep them coming.
I want to go look for some really good ones that leap out at me but I don''t want to do anyone''s stone without their permission LOL Mostly I just look through mine since Ih ave literally over a thousand LOL

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can you do anything with this one; it belongs to me?
diamond1503771511.jpg

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cehra,
You have my dogs'' permission.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skippy, that pic is devine.
30.gif

Tell me how you got it.
11.gif
9.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I forgot this one.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/18/2007 7:34:57 AM
Author: Ellen
30.gif

Tell me how you got it.
11.gif
9.gif
The Scanner BABY!!!! LOL. That was back in the day when I didn't have a good camera, you little enabler
11.gif

Cehra you have a line going; it reminds me of the time when I was in SF and the good caricatures artists had lines. I actually picked the short line and figured out why it was short after I had my caricature done.
emcry.gif

Interesting how Harriet asks Cehra for a drawing and not me.
9.gif
I do them for half off.heehee I *promise* it will be good Harriet; just give me the dinero first.
22.gif
31.gif
j/k. LOL!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/18/2007 2:17:08 PM
Author: Skippy123

The Scanner BABY!!!! LOL. That was back in the day when I didn''t have a good camera, you little enabler
11.gif
LOL

Get out!

I must try this.
9.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
There''s a whole thread somewhere of scanner pics of our rings...it''s fabulous! Forgot what that was called...

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock

30.gif

Tell me how you got it.
11.gif
9.gif
The Scanner BABY!!!! LOL. That was back in the day when I didn''t have a good camera, you little enabler
11.gif

Cehra you have a line going; it reminds me of the time when I was in SF and the good caricatures artists had lines. I actually picked the short line and figured out why it was short after I had my caricature done.
emcry.gif

9.gif
I do them for half off.heehee I *promise* it will be good Harriet; just give me the dinero first.
22.gif
31.gif
j/k. LOL!
omg I just seriously chuckled out loud you goof LOL but really, I aim ze ar-teeste! I must have ze in-spuh-ray-she-own!

And I''m making this HUGE mexican fiesta today... I even have pinto beans boiling to make home made refried beans! I have meat in the oven in oregano and cumin and beer and cayenne and onion and garlic and thyme that has been slow cooking all day... I have FRESH tortillas from this local place where they literally COOKED THEM FOR *ME* ::swoon:: they are sooooo goooood! I''m making salsa fresca (fresh tomatoes, cilantro, green onion), I have queso fresco, cotija, crema agria, avocados, jamaica (proncounced huh-my-kuh) which is a a fruity drink from hibiscus something or other, horchata, and.... I *might* make some spanish rice....

And while I have your attention... I seriously don''t know when the ring will be done. I just signed it off for her to start the wax about a week ago and I have no idea how busy she is and I told her to take her time and enjoy the process. I could see the wax tomorrow, approve it and she could cast it on friday and be done by next friday.... but I doubt it LOL She still has to get stones from wink. I would say 2 weeks is probably too soon, but 4-10 weeks?? I''m not being a tease, I just don''t know!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/18/2007 6:47:20 PM

30.gif

Tell me how you got it.
11.gif
9.gif
11.gif

emcry.gif

9.gif
22.gif
31.gif
j/k. LOL!
omg I just seriously chuckled out loud you goof LOL but really, I aim ze ar-teeste! I must have ze in-spuh-ray-she-own!

And I''m making this HUGE mexican fiesta today... I even have pinto beans boiling to make home made refried beans! I have meat in the oven in oregano and cumin and beer and cayenne and onion and garlic and thyme that has been slow cooking all day... I have FRESH tortillas from this local place where they literally COOKED THEM FOR *ME* ::swoon:: they are sooooo goooood! I''m making salsa fresca (fresh tomatoes, cilantro, green onion), I have queso fresco, cotija, crema agria, avocados, jamaica (proncounced huh-my-kuh) which is a a fruity drink from hibiscus something or other, horchata, and.... I *might* make some spanish rice....

And while I have your attention... I seriously don''t know when the ring will be done. I just signed it off for her to start the wax about a week ago and I have no idea how busy she is and I told her to take her time and enjoy the process. I could see the wax tomorrow, approve it and she could cast it on friday and be done by next friday.... but I doubt it LOL She still has to get stones from wink. I would say 2 weeks is probably too soon, but 4-10 weeks?? I''m not being a tease, I just don''t know!!
Ohhhh, I didn''t know. I am having flash backs to your post about waiting for your ring; now I GET IT!!! So many people are getting rings things start to mush together in my brain but I do remember now. I am glad my dorky post made you laugh Ms Ar-teeste.
9.gif
Enjoy your fiesta; my grandma use to make the BEST HOMEMADE tortillas on her wood stove! I love homemade tortillas; jealous here!
39.gif
Go party for me!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/18/2007 6:47:20 PM

And I'm making this HUGE mexican fiesta today... I even have pinto beans boiling to make home made refried beans! I have meat in the oven in oregano and cumin and beer and cayenne and onion and garlic and thyme that has been slow cooking all day... I have FRESH tortillas from this local place where they literally COOKED THEM FOR *ME* ::swoon:: they are sooooo goooood! I'm making salsa fresca (fresh tomatoes, cilantro, green onion), I have queso fresco, cotija, crema agria, avocados, jamaica (proncounced huh-my-kuh) which is a a fruity drink from hibiscus something or other, horchata, and.... I *might* make some spanish rice....
You obviously have not been married as long as me, I never cook like that anymore. lol
9.gif
2.gif

Sounds DELISH!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/18/2007 6:59:35 PM
You obviously have not been married as long as me, I never cook like that anymore. lol
9.gif
2.gif

Sounds DELISH!
15 years here... I don't cook like I used to, I used to cook like this EVERY DAY now they're lucky to get it 1x or 2x a week. I enjoy cooking a moderate amount, but if I'm going to do it I like to really really do it. Nothing worse for me than making spaghetti, its just boring... and I haven't made an all-day sauce for *years*. I usually either do something VERY basic like garlic and tomatoes or I doctor a jar of something.

oop that didn't come out right... I mean I like making all day sauce but I just haven't.... I don't like doing nothing special - usually have my daughter do it LOL

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/18/2007 8:32:09 PM
15 years here... I don''t cook like I used to, I used to cook like this EVERY DAY now they''re lucky to get it 1x or 2x a week. I enjoy cooking a moderate amount, but if I''m going to do it I like to really really do it. Nothing worse for me than making spaghetti, its just boring... and I haven''t made an all-day sauce for *years*. I usually either do something VERY basic like garlic and tomatoes or I doctor a jar of something.

oop that didn''t come out right... I mean I like making all day sauce but I just haven''t.... I don''t like doing nothing special - usually have my daughter do it LOL
I just celebrated my 25th this month, but I was cooking for about 5 years before that. I''m burnt.
14.gif
(no pun intended, lol)

And the sad thing is, I used to LOVE to cook. Hubby says I''m a really good cook too, when I cook.
9.gif

I have no daughters.
39.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats on the Anniversary''s!!! Sara and Ellen
36.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ellen,
Congratulations!

Cehra,
May I come for dinner?

Skippy,
Draw away!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks you two.
5.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Btw, anyone is welcome to draw on my ring/dogs.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
okay,
this is all I could come up with; no art degree here. A pretty bow, and gorgeous Tahitian Pearls from the Pacific and she just flew back from buying them
9.gif

frc465p.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pls keep them coming!!
36.gif
. I loooveeee them all
30.gif
. So funny
1.gif
!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/19/2007 9:34:06 AM
okay,
this is all I could come up with; no art degree here. A pretty bow, and gorgeous Tahitian Pearls from the Pacific and she just flew back from buying them
9.gif
LOLOL! You goof.
9.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
More, please.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/19/2007 9:34:06 AM
okay,
9.gif
omg you''re great!!!! ::tag:: you''re it!! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results