shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond eternity set help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lora

Shiny_Rock
OK everyone, please help me. My sister wants to reset her heart shaped diamond into a halo setting similiar to Ritani, with a matching diamond eternity wedding band. I can''t find any pictures to show her. Has anyone seen something like this? Thanks!

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
not with a heart, but there is a thread her "show me your diamond eternity sets"
Also dirt cheap diamonds has nice settings.......

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Lora,
I have never seen a heart shape halo ring but here is a pic of luckyhonu''s heart shape pendant w/ a halo made by WF. i''m sure they could do something similar for a ring.

WFHeartPendant.jpg

here''s the link to her thread

Lora

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Maxine, I''ve tried those. I''ve been looking for several days now with no luck.

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
These are from Precision Set...available via GOG....might want to check with them to see if they have heart....

flushfitj.jpg

Lora

Shiny_Rock
Yes mrssalvo, I thought about calling them, because that''s the closest I''ve seen. By the way, I''ve been gone a while, and I have to tell you how gorgeous your ring is!!

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve seen quite a few gemstones w/halos recently...in fact there is one on the RHR thread on SMTR.....

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh yeah Maxine..it''s Rowan''s ring.

My%20birthday%20ring.jpg

ps. thanks Lora, i really love it too
2.gif

Lora

Shiny_Rock
Yay! That is exactly what she is looking for! I knew I''d seen one, just couldn''t remember where! Thanks ladies.

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
There''s a REALLY NICE ONE on icestore, a pink one!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results