carat
color
clarity

WTB Diamond eternity band sz 5.5

Sylvie

Rough_Rock
Premium
Hello!

I would like to buy a diamond eternity band for DD.

I don't have a big budget but let's see what you have.

Spécifications :

• At least 1 Ctw
  • At least SI clarity
  • White or rose gold 10 or 14 or 18 K
  • Size 5.5
  • Prong set (U)
  • This band will have to be ship in Quebec Canada
I can't wait to see your beautiful diamond band for sale.

Thank you!

rinkyb

Shiny_Rock
Hi

Could you please share your email address, I have a 2.5 CT full eternity in white gold, I can share pics with you, size 5.5.:D

Thanks
Rinky

Sylvie

Rough_Rock
Premium
Hi

Could you please share your email address, I have a 2.5 CT full eternity in white gold, I can share pics with you, size 5.5.:D

Thanks
Rinky
**edited by moderator**

Last edited by a moderator:

rinkyb

Shiny_Rock
Sent email.

Sylvie

Rough_Rock
Premium
Sent email.

Your ring is TDF Rinkyb!

I'm gonna try to raise my funds and if your beauty is for sell at this time I will contact you.

rinkyb

Shiny_Rock
Sure, thank you my dear Sylvie :love:

tlfiore

Shiny_Rock
I know this is not exactly what you are looking for because 1) it is platinum and not wg/rg, 2) it is not an eternity with u-shape accommodations (it is more vintage). However 1) it is a gorgeous 1.25 tcw(approx...likely more) diamond eternity band, 2) it is a true 5.5 in size, 3) diamonds are at least VS, 4) it is precious and I had a hard time parting with it for sale, 5) we will ship to Canada, and... 5) I've been meaning to contact Erica at LAD regarding discounting and/or accepting Best Offers on ALL my consignments (just haven't had tome to do so). NO big reason for wanting to do this except DH and I prefer settling out and having the cash. We are not desperate...we just want to move on...we're managing other issues.

http://www.loveaffairdiamonds.com/1-25ctw-vintage-diamond-eternity-band/

I haven't formally had this discussion with Erica, so I do not want to over-step boundaries and/or be discourteous to her in any way. But if you (or anyone else) is interested, I'm looking to sell this band soon and will consider a sincere discounted amount, or Best Offer.

My other LAD listings are the CvB pre-loved Casablanca with a GIA 2.43 diamond (would like to drop drop drop that price-lolol). I also have a pink sapphire and diamond platinum band on consignment with Erica, which I'd like to sell ASAP, as well...also 5.5.

DH and I are heading to Paris in a few days but we are battling some significant health woes...weren't sure about traveling to Paris, but... So, rings and diamonds and all that good stuff have been the furthest things on our minds.

I've got to kindly contact Erica (if I have time before traveling) to discuss discounting and/or accepting offers on all my consigned stuff. We're not about the money...I want someone to have the jewelry who will wear it and love it and appreciate it and ENJOY it. I'm not about having stuff sit in drawers.

My diamond eternity band is gorgeous...the photos and videos do NOT do it justice.

Last edited:

Sylvie

Rough_Rock
Premium
Thank you tifiore but your gorgeous diamond band is too expensive for my budget. I know this ring deserve this price and if I win at lotterie I will call you ! LOL LOL

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
NO personal emails on the forum, please read the policies.

Sylvie

Rough_Rock
Premium
Up ! I'm always looking for an eternity diamond band size 5.5. Thank you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results