shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Eternity Band Color

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

windycitygirl

Rough_Rock
Hi,
I am looking to get a full diamond shared prong eternity band to wear instead of my engagement ring. I would like something big enough so people can see it but it doesn''t have to be huge.

I was wondering if a 2.5ctw with 20 diamonds would be a substantial look?

Also, I am VERY color sensitive and was planning on getting e to f color diamonds but was wondering if you can see color in the G to H range in these bands (assuming they are "ideal" cut).

thanks!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2007 3:37:28 PM
Author:windycitygirl
Hi,
I am looking to get a full diamond shared prong eternity band to wear instead of my engagement ring. I would like something big enough so people can see it but it doesn't have to be huge.

I was wondering if a 2.5ctw with 20 diamonds would be a substantial look?

Also, I am VERY color sensitive and was planning on getting e to f color diamonds but was wondering if you can see color in the G to H range in these bands (assuming they are 'ideal' cut).

thanks!
Check out www.thefacetscollection.com I got mine from them. And 2.25 would be a very substantial look. Welcome to PS
35.gif

bluehue

Shiny_Rock
If budget allows, I would go larger on the stones, especially if you are not going to stack. I''ve read many posters really like 3/4 the way around so it can be sized. Just my experience and 2 cents.
28.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results