shape
carat
color
clarity

diamond engagement ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rbeyer

Rough_Rock
I am looking for a diamond engagement ring in the Washington Metropolitan Area (DC, MD, VA). I am clueless when it comes to jewelry. I want to know if there is a reputable, reasonable and helpful store or vendor in this area . . .

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
rbeyer,

Since I''m here, too, very sorry no one has responded to you by now. Two suggestions, concerning this excellent resource.

1) Do a word search on DC or Washington DC, to find a great deal of comments already generated on point.

2) Not sure how wonderful any of the three are, but positive mentions have been given to a) Charleston Alexander, b) Washington Diamond, and c) Protea...all in Northern Virginia.

I may be revisiting (a) and visiting (b) and/or (c) soon. Also, there''s been good feedback on a store in Annapolis you can search on. Finally, if you search on Washingtonian magazine for a good Jeweler, they have some recommendations, with the Annapolis store being the only one referenced in both, as I recall.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results