shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond education website

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sabrina_Fair

Rough_Rock
I hate making this post because I''m sure there are numerous references on PS. I ran a search and nothing promising turned up so I''m likely not searching with the proper keywords.

After a long hiatus from PS and all diamond websites, I have so much to catch up on. Is there a list of good references for diamond education on the internet? I need to go over all the basics again - I''m SO far behind!

Thanks!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, for starters...you can here the cut tutorials *here* on pricescope.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Fair Sabrina,

I wish to state emphatically that I believe there is no website better for diamond education than Pricescope. From the basics to the sublime to the ridicules splitting of hairs, there is no place like home (click) there is no place like home (click). Ah, er, I mean Pricescope. Sorry, the Wizard of Oz was interfering with my normal lucidness...

Wink

ILikeBond

Shiny_Rock
I agree, this is the best overall research - the forums especially, but the advanced tutorial under the "knowledge" menu up there is great.

Also try Good Old Gold''s Tutorial.

:)

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, as the others mentioned, empty your bladder, grab a snack, put on some comfy clothes, and sit down for a lot of reading - go to the knowledge link at the top of the page, then advanced tutorial - that will keep you busy for quite a while!

shiatsu

Rough_Rock
Check out Wikipedia.org, lots of info there.

Adylon

Shiny_Rock
http://diamonds.pricescope.com/

Refer to the left hand column, it has the 4C''s to get you started, and Advanced Info to answer more in depth questions. And of course if you have other questions or need something clarified, then please come here and ask us :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results