shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Earrings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

carbon lover

Rough_Rock
Opinions welcomed...

I saw some earrings at Macy''s today which I thought would be great for everyday. They were six sided (hexagonal) bezel set diamond earrings. Within each earring bezel was 5 princess cut diamonds. Earrings were about 1/4" diameter - so quite a bit of sparkle. What do you think? Tacky, she should be wearing studs?

My engagement ring is classic round with baguettes on either side. I have a round pendant bezel set diamond necklace. Will all these things worn together look like a horrible mish-mash?

The Macy''s earrings were half the price of studs. What do you all think?

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 12/12/2003 2:28:15 AM carbon lover wrote:

Opinions welcomed...

My engagement ring is classic round with baguettes on either side. I have a round pendant bezel set diamond necklace. Will all these things worn together look like a horrible mish-mash?

The Macy's earrings were half the price of studs. What do you all think?

----------------

Picture? Well, it seems that those are not all that large, so 'tacky' does not come to mind. If everyone around you wears studs, than you'll probably have to work a little to support your choice in pblic, bu why not? Are you wearing the e-ring all the time? If so, hopefully not all your jewelry has to match with it... otherwise you will be condemned to wear RBCs for life?
naughty.gif
However, if your attraction to these earings depends alot on their price, than I'd pass: after all you are not going to wear them with the tag attached, and diamonds for studs don't really have to be all that perfect ($ included) to do their job. Just my thoughts...

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Part of the reason they are half the price of traditional studs is lots of little diamonds as opposed to one bigger diamond.

If you like them, they look good on you, and the price is good, then why not? I wear a mix of rounds, marquise, and princess everyday. I also have a pear I throw on from time to time. No one ever comments about the mix of stone shapes. Variety is the spice of life!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results