shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond District NYC vs Online dealer w/ office nearby

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

thatdude

Rough_Rock
Live in DC metro -- online dealer recommended by PS is nearby, nice guy. I hear the DD is where its at though.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
the diamond district would scare me if I didn''t know a ton about diamonds. If you''re going to NYC I''d go with Mark T and Engagementringsdirect.com, he''s right in the Diamond district and very reputable. you can do a search here and see consumer feedback. I''d also suggest the 45 min. drive to Goodoldgold.com if you have time. The prices you''d find there aren''t going to beat what you can find online though a PS vendor though nor are you guarenteed the quality and expertise the PS vendors can provide. If you really want to go to the DD make sure you''re armed with and idealscope..

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
Listen to what mrs.salvo said.
Also in the DC area you have James Allen who is only online and also Quest is in Northern Va and lots of people have gotten gorgeous custom stuff through them.

thatdude

Rough_Rock
The online dealer is Bill at Icemine.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results