shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond dimensions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

heather318

Shiny_Rock
I have a three stone engagement ring and I was wondering if anybody could enlighten me on a few things..

I was just wondering if anybody could give me some insight/opinions about the center stone.

Princess cut
.44 carat
4.47 x 4.28 x 2.59
VS1
H color

I am really curious about the dimensions and whether or not they are good.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know much either, but it seems that to get a good opinion of a stone, you should post a pic if available. hope this helps.

heather318

Shiny_Rock
Here is a picture of the ring...

The total weight of the ring is 1.09 carats

The side diamonds are each .25 and there are 4 round channel set diamonds on either side of the band. There are also three diamonds on the side view of the ring.

Engagement Ring 0718.jpg

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Like I said, I don''t know much, but here''s my opinion. The stones seem to be facing up very white (good!) assuming the dark area in the center is simply from the photograph and not something the stone shows itself, I''d say very nice! That''s a good proportion between the stones, too. It looks bigger than the carat weight. I like it. Also, if it looks good to you, the specs don''t really matter.
35.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We really can''t comment without more information:
depth %
table %
crown height%
Idealscope picture

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results