shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Critique

Bullybabe65

Rough_Rock
Morning all,
Could someone check the stats of this diamond and see if I made a good choice? I have the video but it won't let me attach to post.

Attachments

• LG570350469 (1).pdf
    434.3 KB · Views: 11

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Morning all,
Could someone check the stats of this diamond and see if I made a good choice? I have the video but it won't let me attach to post.

Hello, Bullybabe65!
Here's the link to the vendor video:

Crown angle would be considered a touch steep by many here at PS, but it should lean towards being a bit more fiery. Please be sure to scrutinize and assess it in a variety of lighting conditions to make sure that it doesn't go hazy or cloudy due to the graining. If it doesn't and you love what you see, then you're good to go!

Bullybabe65

Rough_Rock
@DejaWiz Can you explaining graining? Do you see any blue nuance? Thank you for posting video :)

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
@DejaWiz Can you explaining graining? Do you see any blue nuance? Thank you for posting video :)

Sure thing...look for graining (easier to see in the arrows or some of the crown facets) as you spin the diamond slowly.
No blue nuance since this is a CVD and boron-doped CVD is usually only found in industrial applications, such as diamond conductors.

Screenshot_20230726-105851-430.png

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Thank you @DejaWiz...Is there any other concerns I should look for?

You're very welcome. Nope, I think a fair assessment in various lighting conditions to look for the aforementioned possible concerns with optics and appearance would be the heavy hitters.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results