shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Comparison

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aveda6

Shiny_Rock
Hello, I just wanted to relay how happy I am that I found this website. I purchased a 0.5 ct round diamond late last week and a tiffany-legacy style setting. My GF has no idea but we were out at the mall today and we ended up looking at two of the big chain stores (one with a K and one with a Z..LOL). Anyway, my GF picked up a few rings and we were amazed at how bad the diamonds looked. She commented that nearly every arrangement similar to the legacy-style ring had the four diamonds placed next to each other (not sure the name of that style) instead of one larger ring. Regardless, the places were pretty busy and it was obvious the sales people had no idea about "good" diamonds.

I ended up saying that "someday" we''ll find a ring but that it''s too soon for now and we''ll just have to keep looking. It''s great to know the ring is on its way and that it meets a good set of criteria.

Thank you to everyone for your advice......

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/22/2009 6:45:07 PM
Author:aveda6
Hello, I just wanted to relay how happy I am that I found this website. I purchased a 0.5 ct round diamond late last week and a tiffany-legacy style setting. My GF has no idea but we were out at the mall today and we ended up looking at two of the big chain stores (one with a K and one with a Z..LOL). Anyway, my GF picked up a few rings and we were amazed at how bad the diamonds looked. She commented that nearly every arrangement similar to the legacy-style ring had the four diamonds placed next to each other (not sure the name of that style) instead of one larger ring. Regardless, the places were pretty busy and it was obvious the sales people had no idea about ''good'' diamonds.

I ended up saying that ''someday'' we''ll find a ring but that it''s too soon for now and we''ll just have to keep looking. It''s great to know the ring is on its way and that it meets a good set of criteria.

Thank you to everyone for your advice......
Very glad to help!! Your GF will be so surprised!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results