shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond check please

HappyShopper1

Rough_Rock
I'm looking for a pear lab diamond for my lady. She wants that, in a halo setting.

Local jeweler has a pear diamond, lab grown, IGI LG534250746. Dim 13.1x8.17x5.19. Dep 53.5, Table 57. Grd Med - STK. Pol and Sym Ex. F color, 3.25 carat, VS2. 9K price. Looks great to the eye. CVD process. Jewelers won't let me take a pic "for insurance reasons"

Or looking at whiteflash for one of these two they have in stock so I have a pic of, and a video comparing the two but can't upload right this second.

Or possibly one of these two they don' have in stock so no pics besides the website.

Thoughts?? My local jeweler is top rated in my city but they seem pushy despite saying no commission to sales folks.

3.01ct G VS1 Pear.jpg

Runningmama

Shiny_Rock
$9k for that is insane. I have an ideal 2.15 carat HPHT (the preferred method for this shape) that was $3k.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do not pay 9k, that's insane

HappyShopper1

Rough_Rock
Thanks for confirmation, the local jeweler is top rated in town with amazing reviews but the more time I spent with them the stronger the feelings something wasn't right.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Since Whiteflash has those 2 in-house I would call and ask them to compare them. Is one more sparkly than the other?
Ask if they can do any side-by-side pictures or end-to-end pictures between someone's fingers so you can get a visual.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results