shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Chandelier Earrings? Where to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nissan

Rough_Rock
I have a budget of $1,000 and am looking for some diamond chandelier earrings. Can someone recommend me a place where I can purchase them online where I can be assured that the cut of the stones will be upto our PS standards (ideal/near ideal)? I tried reaching out to BGD and Whiteflash, but both don''t have anything with a drop of more than 2". Please help, I need this by Dec. 11th! Thanks :)

melissacutie

Rough_Rock
hi! are you looking for one? you may visit the link below. just click it. they sell beautiful chandelier earrings you''ll surely love.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Not sure what Melissa is talking about, but what kind of a tcw are you looking for? For $1000, I''m not sure its possible if you are looking for ideal cut melee in a chandelier setting. The closest option I can think of are hoops.

For cheapie chandelier earrings, check out QVC''s affinity diamonds (around $85). That''s all I can think of.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results