shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Calc Request please.......

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi Guys,
I have a friend interested in this diamond & I wondered if a kind soul could do up a diamond calc for me so I can check it out.
The stone:
.843 ct. wt.
Table: 55 Depth: 61.3
Crown: 34.1 (15.1%)
Pavillion: 40.9 (43.1%)
Girdle: 0.7-1.6
Culet: Pointed

Thank you so much for the help. :)
Judy
:)

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I forgot the size of the stone:
6.08 X 6.12 X 3.74.

Sorry about that...

Judy

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Bump

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
Very nice stone, CCU! An AGA 1A, or AGS 0, the probable (possible) light return analysis and simulated IdealScope image from the D.C. software are dynamite:

Light Return (mono)…...: 1.01 Very Good
Light Return (stereo)…..: 1.00 Very Good
(Non) Leakage (mono)..: 1.02 Very Good
(Non) Leakage (stereo).: 1.03 Very Good
Contrast............................: 0.99 Very Good
(Non) FishEye Effect…...: 1.00 Very Good

-----------
IdealScope- In general, the darker pink areas indicate areas of greater light return, with the lighter pink areas indicating areas of lesser light return. The black areas indicate areas of greater contrast, with the gray areas indicating areas of lesser contrast. The white areas indicate areas of light leakage. A good explanation of the IdealScope image along with examples can be found at https://www.pricescope.com/idealscope_indx.asp

Disclaimer- The facet arrangement and symmetry of the image will probably vary from your actual diamond, which may affect the light performance indicated. The computer generates an image with “perfect” symmetry, which is rare. Also, the star/lower girdle facet lengths may be different from your diamond. The computer simulation is reproduced best when the actual diamond is being viewed and the image "tweaked" to the appearance of the diamond, or Sarin info is downloaded directly into the program. However, this "blind" reproduction should be helpful in considering the major light performance aspects..
-----------

084 ccu.jpg

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you thank you! The stone looks like a nice one. :) Its in fact an ideal AGS0 but non-H&A ideal, which is still nice. :)

Judy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results