shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Buying experience

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ferryhillfish

Rough_Rock
I want to share my diamond buying experience with you all.

I wanted to buy a diamond for my girlfriend we live in England.

We have visited quite a few stores in England looking for Diamonds and have been quoted many crazy prices such as $15000 for a 1 carat G colour stone Si Clarity the assistant did not even know about the cut,she just advised that it was the rare G colour.

We were coming to America for a holiday so deceided to see if we could buy a diamond in America as it appeared they were cheaper there.

We searched the internet and finally found a diamond from Icestore Inc in Los Angeles.

The diamond was sent to David Atlas for appraisal who confirmed that the diamond graded the same as the GIA certificate,he forwarded the diamond on to our hotel in Vegas.

I have bought a diamond without moving from my computor and saved my self a fortune, i have ended paying about a third of the price that i would have to pay if i had bought in England.

If you are looking for a diamond you can always come to England and pay 3 times as much.

You are so lucky to live in America.

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Congrats on your purchase! Sounds as though you found your perfect diamond.

I sold one a couple years ago to England and enjoyed talking with him very much.

Cheers,
Steve

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Great story, Ferryhillfish. Congratulations! :appl:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results