shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Auction

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
. It’s free for everybody.

Consumers can now sell their own diamonds and jewelry as well as diamond dealers.

With the help of independent appraisers like David Atlas, AGA, we’ll try to make diamond and jewelry auctioning more comfortable.

Should you have any questions please post them here.

[/u]

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
This will be such a great resource for consumers. So many times, people want to know how to sell their diamonds and rings without having to go the conventional routes.

It is risky to sell to a private party-having to arrange to meet them somewhere as when advertising in the newspaper. Selling to a jewelry store will return a small percentage of the value of the piece and selling on consignment isn't all that much better.

Ebay is also somewhat risky.

The basic premise of pricescope is to support and educate consumers. Here, those who want to sell or buy can get advice that is truly in their interest. There is also the supportive idea promoted here of using an independent appraiser to check purchases and one can find referrals to recommended appraisers as well as appraiser input on the forums.

Excellent work Leonid!

:)

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I hope my lab, AGA, and I will be able to assist bidders and buyers with the assurance they need to make purchases without fear and anxiety. We are glad to act as a secure middleman by examining anything you are buying and holding onto it until the seller has been paid, if all is well.

There may be other issues that arise and we think we can help and assist no matter what the problem seems to be. I think we have just about already "seen it all".

Iiro

Shiny_Rock
Hi,

sounds interesting. How do you make profit out of this?

S

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results