shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Appraisers in Philly?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mark0611

Rough_Rock
Can anyone recommend one?

enbcfsobe

Brilliant_Rock
AGA (run by Dave Atlas, who posts as OldMiner here on PS) is in Philly on Jeweler''s Row (near 7th and Sansom streets). I worked with Chris there and he was accommodating, helpful, and informative. I had already found them as a resource on PS, but the local jeweler I worked with also recommended them highly. They also seemed to be familiar with doing appraisals for diamonds purchased online and apparently work directly with some of the vendors to get the stones to Philly, which I would imagine could be a big plus if you buy online. Good luck!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/26/2007 10:05:04 AM
Author:mark0611
Can anyone recommend one?

Dave Atlas does great work, will give you good answers and is a great guy to work with.

Wink

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I worked with Dave and Chris and have only good things to say about them. Highly recommended.

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
THANKS for all the nice compliments. We are glad to assist you in-office or via the mails. If you just want some advice, we are always available, too.

mark0611

Rough_Rock
Dave, I wish I knew about you yesterday. I was up your way.. What a joke Steven Singer is. Robbins was a little better I guess.. Either way, I''d love to hear your advice on a diamond I am near purchasing, and then I''d love to have you appraise it within a week. Let me know the best way to get in touch.

Thanks!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Click on his website for email and phone #
1.gif

avlis

Shiny_Rock
yup, one more happy with Chris at AGA/ Dave atlas. GoG sent a stone to them to check out for me for a $500 deposit too, so I didnt have to buy it until i got the second opinion from Chris. a great way to do business over the internet.

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Another happy D. Atlas customer!! My fiance and I worked with Chris and he was fantastic... spent lots of time going over the stone with us, even when I came back for 2nd and 3rd visits... he was endlessly patient and always in a good mood! Honestly a great experience... we're always recommending them to friends and family.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dave Atlas, unequivocally.

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
MARK0611

Call on 215-922-1926 for a live person conversation with the staff, or email to [email protected], for remote interaction directly with me. Email to me is good since I have a daily travel routine.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results