shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond and Sapphires

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jus10

Rough_Rock
I stubled upon this setting:

http://www.bluenile.com/assets/product_images/rings/CM30500100_MQ_100_zoom.jpg

I really like it. I was wondering how hard (and if possible) it would be to have something like this made with smaller sapphires and a smaller diamond proably a half carrat. Whould your average local jewler be able to put something like that together? What would the proportions be? Where could I find the matching sapphires? The sapphires in the link are the perfect blue. She would love this too as it is my birthstone. Thanks to everyone!

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Jus10-Hey here is a pic of the ring your interested in.

----------------
On 2/23/2003 5
6.gif
4:16 AM Jus10 wrote:

I stubled upon this setting:

http://www.bluenile.com/assets/product_images/rings/CM30500100_MQ_100_zoom.jpg

I really like it. I was wondering how hard (and if possible) it would be to have something like this made with smaller sapphires and a smaller diamond proably a half carrat.
There are many custom settings you can have made Jus10. You can just about get anything you want done.
Whould your average local jewler be able to put something like that together? What would the proportions be? Where could I find the matching sapphires? The sapphires in the link are the perfect blue.
You might want to check out www.winkjones.com and see some of the custom ring work Wink has on this sight. Wink is also a gemologist and with further inquiry you will probably find he will have no trouble finding you matching sapphires. There are many more vendors on this sight, but personally I like the stuff wink has on his sight. You might want to also check out www.ringdesigner.com also does custom ring work take a look at the "recently shipped" section to view some of the current custom work that the sight has currently shipped out.
She would love this too as it is my birthstone. Thanks to everyone!

Beautiful Ring Jus10. I hope this helps you in your search.....
Josh Rioux
Sitka, Alaska

----------------

9.gif
16.gif

CM30500100_MQ_100_zoom.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results