shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond and emerald eternity band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
I''m thinking of getting my mom a diamond and emerald eternity band for Mother''s day. I thought of this because my birthstone is emerald and my brother''s is diamond, so it seems like it would have some "sentimental" value...

Any suggestions besides facets? They have one, but I''d like more options. I also saw this photo on sndgems.com...I don''t want to order from them because of their bad reviews, but if you have seen something like this elsewhere let me know!

Thanks,
RZ

emerald-bands-new-1.jpg

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Another idea on the style...I am thinking channel set or like the one above...she is a very "comfort" driven woman so I don''t think she''d love shared prongs even though I think they''re beautiful.

RZ

emerald-rings-22222E.jpg

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely idea. I really like the look of the first setting. It looks very comfortable and a little different than many of the other settings out there.

How about trying etienneperret.com He has a banner ad on PS and his rings look very very nice. The web site has a build your own ring section which will tell you how much what you want will cost. He sets the stones in a line like your first picture, or scattered.

HTH

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely idea for a Mother''s Day gift! I have to echo everything StoneHunter said. Love the first band and would also suggest checking out the gorgeous Starlight bands with colored diamonds at Etienne Perret.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
What a great gift. I love that its yours and your brothers birthstones. I would NOT buy from sndgems. I actually bought something from them years ago and returned it. It was a hassle getting mymoney back and I had to put it in dispute. I did eventully get my money back. What they send you is NOT what they show on their site.

I would highly recommend facets. I have a channel set from them and love it. I would go for channel set if you mom is into comfort. Plus it will set flush against any other ring she may want to wear it with and you don''t have to worry about exposed girdles on diamonds eating away at other settings. Just make sure you have her size correct before you order.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results