shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond analysis- sarin

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nikolas_cy

Rough_Rock
Hello,
I am going to receive my diamond ring tomorrow from whiteflash and was wondering whether anyone would be kind enought to carry out a diamcalc analysis of my diamond so I can keep for future reference and to show my fiancee (I hope!) after I propose. I'd like to find out how my diamond handles light, a 3d image etc. I know this may be some trouble so I'd like to thank you beforehand
2.gif

Your forum has provided me with valuable information so far. Here are the diamond specs.
Round brilliant 0.645crts (5.53x5.55x3.42),F,VS2
Cut Grade: AGS IDEAL 0, polish,symmetry,proportions are all ideal
Table=57%
crown angle/pavillion angle: 34.1/40.9 (degrees)
Depth :61.7%, cullet pointed and girdle is faceted 1.3% to2%

Thank you!

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
From my understanding - a Sarin report will give you most of that information you have there (especially those angles that everyone talks about). To do a Sarin the stone has to be viewed in person and graded LOOSE, not mounted. Is your stone GIA or AGS? Honestly - I think a Sarin is unnecessary because you have the information you need it seems.

If I am wrong (experts) please correct me. All I know is I have a GIA cert with no angles reported, so that's why I want a Sarin to find out!

GOOD LUCK!
rolleyes.gif

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Hey Nick~

You are asking for a DiamCalc (?spelling) pic. If you bought an A Cut Above H&A, White Flash has the Sarin. Just contact them and they will email it to you. I saved the Sarin and Ideal Scope web pages on my ACA from the net listing. If WF has the Sarin, and you post that info, you'll get a truer pic of how the patterns and light leakage will look.

If you don't get a professional response to this, you might try posting for a DiamCalc on the diamond.
1.gif

nikolas_cy

Rough_Rock
Thanks PQ,
I will revise my message to ask for a diamoncalc report.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results