shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamods-*****

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

eilonr

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I recently found a great site of Diamonds-*****.

I saw they have very good loose diamonds at great prices, since they are manufacturers, located in Israel.

I wondered if anyone has an experince with them, what is there reputation, whether they can be trusted...?

thank you,
Eilon

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 8/22/2003 1
6.gif
7:36 AM eilonr wrote:

Hello,

I recently found a great site of **snipped**
I saw they have very good loose diamonds at great prices, since they are manufacturers, located in Israel.

I wondered if anyone has an experince with them, what is there reputation, whether they can be trusted...?

thank you,
Eilon ----------------

Eilon, I'm finding it curious that you're asking about **this company**in this thread and yet recommending them in another thread as an alternative to Tiffany's.

What's the scoop? Do you have any affiliation with them or not? Not only is self-promotion not permissible here......it also will have the opposite effect you're hoping for. Can't speak for everyone else here, but I'd specifically AVOID doing business with companies who intrude this way on the forum with no regard for it's genre and rules.

NOTE: Leonid did not edit this thread regarding the company mentioned,.for those of you concerned about that stuff. I edited it myself in support of Leonid's efforts above to avoid promotional efforts.

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
That does happen , people will come as a new member then plug their product. If you were an older member with more posts, this question would not arise.

Its the same story, overseas cutters lowest price bla,bla,bla
1.gif
First deal with somebody you know. How do you know that they dont work out of their bedroom ? I know some internet dealers that do! Sending $$$$$$ to somebody that could leave town the next day is not the smartest thing a person could do. Just my thoughts.

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
Looks like the same person sells on polygon ?

or he is pulling lists and putting them on his website?

Which is it ? Are they in the trade selling to the trade and to the public which is cutting the thoats of jewelers who they also sell too. Or is it a company that just put up a nice website and owns nothing but lists of diamonds on papaer?

Just raising questions so we all dont get confused and are educated about what goes on.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Aljdewey, Iceman... I also was curious but hesitate to make surgical intervention.

The old members of the forum have very keen sense of smell.

How about creating a "Boo!"-poll for suspicious posts?

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Sounds good Leo:

-Josh

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results