shape
carat
color
clarity

DiaDiva specs of radiant three stone please?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

escapewithgems

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone, i am new to pricescope and quickly fallen in love with everyones'' rings! I am waiting for that special ring
emcry.gif
. Diadiva i saw a post with your 3 stone radiant and that is exactly what i will be getting except my sidestones are a carat each and i want to know if you have more pictures. I am having a hard time visualizing if it will be too much since the center is 2 carats. If you could please post some more pictures i would so greatly appreciate it! My center will be light yellow as well since the price is better and i want mine to be unique! I have not found any site that has the exact combination i want except your ring! Also if you can take a picture so you can see how it sits. I am concerned that it might be too overwhelming on my fingers but diamonds can never be too much! Haha. My boyfriend is willing to put together a ring to be my engagement ring and of course i am being super meticulous about what i want! Thanks!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Hi EWG, thanks for liking my ring
1.gif
....however, I don''t have the ring with me in the US, it''s back home in Singapore so I can''t take pictures of it until the end of this year...I just realised that I don''t have any close-ups on my laptop.

The centre FLY radiant is just over 2 carats while my princess sides are 0.5 carats each and they cover my entire 5.5 size finger. What size is your finger? If you are around the same size as me, that ring will be huge (in a good way) but the centre stone might be overshadowed by the side stones.

If you would like to see more pictures of yellow centres flanked by side stones, Diamondsbylauren is a good place to go because David has many 3-stone rings with yellow diamond centres.

Hope this helps.

escapewithgems

Rough_Rock
Thank you for your quick response! I got my crazy idea by diamonds by lauren! I just couldn''t find the combination of what i wanted in a ring on a real life finger. My finger size is 6, so quite similar to yours. I keep tossing and turning about if it will be too much on my finger. I love diamonds but i don''t want to go overboard. As this is what i am hoping for i may change my mind :) Thanks again, if you have anymore pictures, please let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results