shape
carat
color
clarity

DIADIVA - question for you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Hi DiaDiva! This doesn''t really belong in Show Me The Ring, but I didn''t know which forum you spend the most time in so this seemed easiest.... I was just looking back at the PS Photo Album thread (b/c DF linked to it this morning) and I saw your wedding picture and I ADORE your cheongsam!!! I''m looking for one for my June 2007 wedding and have been disappointed by how almost all of them look exactly the same...would you mind telling me where you got yours? I know it was a few years ago and chances are you don''t live in NYC, but it would be great if you could help me out!

Side note: I also LOVE your jewelry collection obviously!!! It is soooo amazing!!!!

Thanks!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
bumping for albicocca in case Diadiva checks in
1.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Bumping again
3.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Hi albicocca,
Thanks for the compliment
1.gif
!

I''m going to have to disappoint you by telling you that I''m not in the US but in Singapore. The cheongsam was tailored by a shop in Holland Village and I guess what made it interesting was the embroidered raw silk from India. If you would like something similar, the key is in the fabric. Hope that helps...

Sorry for not replying earlier. I don''t check PS on weekends, only weekdays...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results