shape
carat
color
clarity

diacalc file appreciated for this stone!! thanks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondgirl2

Rough_Rock
I've noticed that many people have had diamacalc files made to better learn about their stone - I would very very much appreciate that if at all possible!!

the specs:

1.2 round stone
6.81 x 6.86 x 4.17
table: 60
depth: 61
cutlet: none
girdle: medium to slightly thick
symmetry: excellent
polish: very good

unfortunately this is all I have and it is impossible for me to get more info right now. if someone could put the #'s in diamcalc and give me the best worst and/or most likely scenario w/ these specs I would appreciate it. the stone has no noticeable fish eye, and appears very sparkly, but since I don't have the sarin numbers i am hoping for some other way to get some idea of how good the cut may be on this stone. i know that you will have to approximate when it comes to the angles, but again, I was wondering if someone could tell me if most of the possible angles given the rest of the specs would probably suck or would probably be good.

happy holidays to everyone, and any pics & info on possible ranges would be appreciated!!!

thank you!!

- Wondering in new jersey

diamondgirl2

Rough_Rock
I totally understand the importance of knowing the angles, unfortunately due to certain circumstances that will just not be possible right now. is it possible to find out at least how big the ranges are for the cr & pv angles since I have all the other info? or how good/bad the range of images are for these specs?

any type of help at all would be wonderful!!!

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Sorry diamondgirl,

Without that info our hands are tied. We could give you 2 or 10 examples of what it could possibly be and still be 180 degrees off. There are thousands of variables that go into play. Then even if we have crown/pavilion data then there are plenty of other variables when you consider the minor facets which are not measured on the Sarin/OGI machines.

Peace,
Rhino

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results