shape
carat
color
clarity

DIA thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrmessy

Rough_Rock
Don''t have pics, but I think I''ve found the winner, what do you think of this?

GIA, ex, ex, ex.
1.94ct H
SI1 very clean.
7.97x8x4.99

diamrmessy.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/4/2009 1:16:16 PM
Author:mrmessy
Don''t have pics, but I think I''ve found the winner, what do you think of this?

GIA, ex, ex, ex.
1.94ct H
SI1 very clean.
7.97x8x4.99
Love your name by the way!

I would really like to see an ASET or Idealscope image for this angle combo, can you request this please?

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 1:25:53 PM
Author: Lorelei
Date: 3/4/2009 1:16:16 PM

Author:mrmessy

GIA, ex, ex, ex.

1.94ct H

SI1 very clean.

7.97x8x4.99

Love your name by the way!

I would really like to see an ASET or Idealscope image for this angle combo, can you request this please?
ditto

mrmessy

Rough_Rock
Ok here are pics that i took. It''s cut a little deep, I know, but what do you think?

IMG_6173.JPG

mrmessy

Rough_Rock
pricing was 15.5

so what do you think?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The pics aren't that clear but from what I can tell there is a distinct leakage ring around the table in all the images. I take it you have the diamond in your possession?

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Right on the border, a little longer lgf% would have fixed it right up.
This one you will have to call with your eyes...But it should be fine.
Check it for eye visible darkness around the inner edge of the table between the arrow shafts.
Cant see it then your good to go.

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Storm, have you explained somewhere why longer lgfs are better in angle combinations like this? If so, can you give a link?

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 10:12:22 AM
Author: glitterata
Storm, have you explained somewhere why longer lgfs are better in angle combinations like this? If so, can you give a link?
I wrote an article for the journal about it.
It will be up this weekend if Andrey finds the time.
It would be better to wait for it as it is a more complete explanation of what I am talking about in regards to this diamond and lgf%.
There is a slightly different issue with combos like 34/41 and short lgf% but that is another story that doesn''t apply to this one.

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Karl--looking forward to it!

mrmessy

Rough_Rock
thanks for all of the input, karl and lorelei. the stone looks really good to me. i didn''t see any darkness in the table. i think maybe i''ll make the purchase. although i just saw a diamond someone else found on this site that''s a full 2ct and a better cut. grr... this is so stressful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results