shape
carat
color
clarity

DH is softening the upgrade time...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dmbfan

Shiny_Rock
I don''t think DH was implying that someone would come and take each diamonds from people who owned them, but that perhaps at some point the sale of diamonds in the US that could not be proved non-conflict would cease to improve relations with the rest of the world, and help put an end to the issues in Africa.

The one thing that I wonder is why the price of diamonds will drop. I can''t imagine that the demand for diamonds will go down, but can''t really assume that hanging out here
2.gif
. If there is a higher standard on how the diamonds are obtained, then the supply of diamonds should be less. I will have to look more into this and see what other info I can get.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
This morning DH showed me a full page advertisement in the NYTimes for fake diamonds, he very proudly announced he can purchase a 2c "diamond" for $144 and my updgrade desires will have been met. GRRR! I responded by informing him I am starting my own diamond fund and when I've saved enough I'm going to buy my new stone and he'll have no involvement in the process, nor any idea how much I've spent.

Isn't it fun that he wants to tease me before I've finished my first cup of tea!? I walked into the other room and he followed me to reassure me he was teasing, which was sweet. But the ring fund is not such a bad idea, once I start substituting.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results