shape
carat
color
clarity

Devastated....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been thinking a lot about you this week, too.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ll be thinking of you today Freke

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Hang in there FC.Thinking about you and sending tons of good wishes your way.Time will help out.Do what you must right now.We are thinking of you often.

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Freke - best wishes this holiday season. I hope you''re doing ok.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Just saw this post and wanted to wish you my deepest condolences. So sorry for your loss honey...

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone.

Tomorrow is the enichement (or whatever it is) when the urn is placed into the niche/crypt thingie.

It''s been a long hard road, and it''s not over yet, but I don''t cry every day like I used to.

In a week or so my dad, FI and I are going to go to dinner or something and talk about wedding planning/budget/etc. I hope that will keep everyone occupied and having something happy to think about.

I hope all of you are doing well and enjoying your holiday season!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Happy New Year to you and yours, Freke!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I know I''m very late, but I wanted to add my sympathies. I''m very sorry for your loss, Freke. *hugs*

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
well I am glad things are going better for you....its nice to have a distraction for it....

keeping busy is my thing too...I hate to sit and dwell on it.

Your mother would be proud of you Freke!!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I was thinking about you Freke, and just wanted to drop in and add some ((HUGS)).

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys. My cousins are splitting up after 23 years of marriage and my cousin (the guy) is going to move in with my dad for a while because the house is just too big for one person and a little dog. So I spent last night up there going through my closet (he''ll be staying in my room) and moving it to the other guest room closet so there is room for his stuff. It was really hard. My mom had moved some stuff into my closet that I didn''t know about, and I found this embroidery thing that she had made for me when I first moved out of their house into my college dorm that read "Call your mother, she worries!!!" and it just made me cry.

Then I went and hunted down my mom''s wedding band and ering to take pictures (I''ll post them somewhere later) and I found a Valentine''s day card that my dad had bought for my mom. It said "I''m the luckiest man in the world because I''m married to you." among other things that I couldn''t read through the tears.

It''s hard...but again, no one ever said this would be easy.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Oh Freke.
7.gif
((HUGS)) There''s nothing I can say to make you feel better, and I know that. But please know that we''re thinking of you.

Time doesn''t heal big hurts, at least not in my experience. But time will make the pain ... bittersweet, and less stabby, so you can remember and appreciate your mom.

Cherish the memories you have of her.

You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
15.gif

(((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
I''m very sorry for your loss. I''d be lying if I said I knew how you felt. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Oh, and finding that card will help you remember what an amazing mother she was! (although it may be too painful now, It WILL get easier)

(((HUGS)))

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
*hugs* and prayers

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
The more you tell us about your mom, the more wonderful she seems. I can''t imagine the pain you''re feeling. I hope your wedding planning goes well and you can find things to smile about, as I''m sure she would have wanted.

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Freke, I am so sorry about your loss. I can''t imagine what you are going through, but know that I am thinking of you and hoping that it gets better each day.
emlove.gif
HUGS
emlove.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending hugs Freke.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Freke, I''m so so sorry for all you have gone through. *HUGS*

Your dog looked like an absolute love.

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Oh Freke,
I am so very sorry for the passing of your family and pet. I wish I could do something to comfort you. Please be strong and allow time to heal the sadness.
Thinking of you and yours.....

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Wanted to post this on this thread, too..*hugs* and prayers are outgoing for you. Stay strong.

K9

Brilliant_Rock
Freke - my thoughts and prayers to you through these difficult months you''ve had. ***HUGS***

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, Freke, my heart is breaking for you all over again. (((BIG HUGS)))

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh Freke, I''m so sorry about your puppy.
7.gif

**HUGS**

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Freke, honey, I am so sorry. Your baby looked like a little love...my mother-in-law and her twin sister both have Corgi''s and they are the sweetest dogs. I''m so sorry you''re hurting so much right now.

Hugs and love, sweetie...hang in there.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww....thanks ladies. I''m going to miss him like crazy.

We actually went to the pound the other day and adopted a dog--she''s two years old--and she''ll never be a replacement for Judge, and I wouldn''t want her to be, but I love dogs and we had talked about getting one of our own before my mom passed. When my mom passed, we scrapped that idea because we thought there was a chance that we''d have to take Judge in and he didn''t get along that great with other dogs. But now that he''s gone, there wasn''t a reason to hold off from getting a new one...

I miss him a lot.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry to hear about Judge, FC. I''m glad that you have a new little one to look after, though of course she won''t replace him. Big hugs.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
just wanted to say how sorry I am for your loss.I am sure he is in the clouds high above and it must feel like snow for him.Take comfort in the fact that he had wonderful time with you.He was such a lovely and happy looking dog.
sorry FC and hang in there.One day you two will be reunited.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results