shape
carat
color
clarity

Devastated....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Oh my gosh, I''m so sorry to hear that. My thoughts & prayers will be with you and your family.

Oh Freke, I am so sorry for your loss. *sending love, hugs, and prayers*

That just stinks.
My Mom passed away over 10 years ago and it still hurts.
Prayers outgoing for you and your family.

I''m so sorry to hear that. My condolences to you and your family.

Oh Freke! I am so incredibly sorry to hear that! Stay strong and know that she''s in a better place now. We are all here for you! You''re in our thoughts and prayers!

thoughts + prayers to you and your family.
i''m so sorry.

Freke, *hugs* I''m so sorry for your loss....
15.gif

Oh my dear. I''ve been through this, so I know just how difficult this will be for you. I''m so terribly sorry for your loss.

Sending prayers your way.

I''m sorry for your loss, Freke.

Freke, much love and hugs to you! Anyone who has lost their mother knows what you''re going through. My own mother passed only 5 months ago...

I wish for you all of the strength that can be found in the love of your family right now...Sharing it makes it a bit more bearable...

I am so sorry to hear that... My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!

My Thoughts are with you and your loved ones....

Freke
so sorry to hear about your mom. My condolences to you and your family.

I''m sorry to hear that. I hope that you are able to spend time with your family and loved one.

*Hugs*

My thoughts are with you during this holiday season. XOXOXOX

DUST****

Oh, Freke. I'm desperately sorry to hear this. I hope that you can find comfort in family and friends at such a heartbreaking time. I'm glad that you have such a strong and supportive relationship with your boyfriend to help you through this.

I'm sure that your mother felt quite loved by you in her time here, and that she left this world knowing that it was better for her time here.

Big hugs, friend.

I am so sorry Freke. Love, hugs, and prayers going out to you and your family.

Freke I''m so sorry
39.gif
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

OMG i am so terribly sorry for your loss! Lots of hugs for you!

Freke I am so sorry for your loss..I''ll keep you and your family in my prayers. Sending huge hugs and thoughts your way..

Oh my goodness. I am so sorry for your loss freke. Blessings to you and your family.

Oh freke, I am so so sorry for your loss. Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

So sorry to hear about your loss Freke...

Freke, biggest hugs and my sincere condolences to you and your family. I am so very sorry.

I''m so, so sorry for your loss, Freke. I will be sending my prayers to you, your family, and your dear mom.

I am so sorry for your loss. I extend my condolences to you and your family.

Oh dear Freke....and we were so praying for a miracle for you yesterday!

I am so sorry to hear about your Mother. Please know you are in our thoughts and prayers. You have MANY, MANY friends here and when you hurt, so do we.

Love LS

My condolences FC.

Freke, I''m so, so sorry.

39.gif
Im so sorry Freke. I am hurting for you and your family.
Words evade me, but please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP