shape
carat
color
clarity

Desperately Seeking Distraction

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
Hi All!
I need your help. I am upgrading my wedding set and have made all major decisions at this time. So now I'm waiting and I must admit it's hard to wait.
I would like to find several additional band rings to stack with one I have just purchased. I only currently have platinum jewelry, but am branching out to rose gold. I'm thinking of looking for one rose gold and one platinum stacker. Here is the band ring I am purchasing:

stacker.png

Any ideas, thoughts, pictures of bands that would complement this one? Thanks in advance for distracting me!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It would help to have a picture of the setting your ering is/will be in (or let us know if its just a plain solitaire...picture would be better though).

Joey_mhaske

Rough_Rock
Hi All!
I need your help. I am upgrading my wedding set and have made all major decisions at this time. So now I'm waiting and I must admit it's hard to wait.
I would like to find several additional band rings to stack with one I have just purchased. I only currently have platinum jewelry, but am branching out to rose gold. I'm thinking of looking for one rose gold and one platinum stacker. Here is the band ring I am purchasing:

stacker.png

Any ideas, thoughts, pictures of bands that would complement this one? Thanks in advance for distracting me!

Ohhh I tried this ring also the last time I visited ID Jewelry and it's pretty!

IMG_9570.jpg

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think a thin 2mm pave band in platinum goes with just about everything. It would be nice to see your ering to help find complimentary bands though.

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Hi All!

stacker.png

LOOOOOVE this!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi All!

stacker.png

that is soooooo pretty (and sparkly)

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
It would help to have a picture of the setting your ering is/will be in (or let us know if its just a plain solitaire...picture would be better though).
Ok, that makes sense. It will be in a solitare. Here are the pictures/CADS I have:

engagementring.JPG

engagementring2.jpg
Metal on the engagement ring will be platinum. But I'd like to incorporate other metals, rose gold, possibly yellow gold?

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
Ohhh I tried this ring also the last time I visited ID Jewelry and it's pretty!

IMG_9570.jpg

Good to know! I haven't seen it yet. Buying solely from the picture!

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
I think a thin 2mm pave band in platinum goes with just about everything. It would be nice to see your ering to help find complimentary bands though.

engagementring.JPG

engagementring2.jpg
Here's the pictures I have. I appreciate hearing any ideas you have!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you! I probably need reassurance at this point. I am branching out a bit with this upgrade and getting a little out of my comfort zone but I'm excited!
im.a recent convert to rose gold
what would a band of your birth stone or your husband's birthstone look like for a splash of color
not necessarily an eternity band but a fun and pretty little band for a pop of colour ?
or the stone of the mouth you were married - or hay ! just something you love that would add and not detract from your stack
otherwise for the platnum.band ?

something with a low profile of course

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
im.a recent convert to rose gold
what would a band of your birth stone or your husband's birthstone look like for a splash of color
not necessarily an eternity band but a fun and pretty little band for a pop of colour ?
or the stone of the mouth you were married - or hay ! just something you love that would add and not detract from your stack
otherwise for the platnum.band ?

something with a low profile of course

Thanks for the idea! Unfortunately my husband's and my birthstone probably won't work (March and December), but my children's would. Well just my son (September) as all my jewelry incorporates my daughter's (April). So I could definitely do sapphires (would be blue).

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
Thank you @arkieb1 for the thread links. Wow the first one was 60 pages. I was afraid to open the second one. But it was a brief one. I believe my husband would say I am sufficiently distracted as he sent me this a while ago:

message.png

So I have saved some pictures of rings I like and I will post some of them for opinions. What I'm thinking is that if I get several rings I can wear them on my right hand when I'm not wearing them with my wedding set.
One problem I am having is that I am liking the stackers all in rose gold, but I feel I need at least one or two in platinum as all my other jewelry is platinum. If budget is no object I am probably looking at getting 4 stackers--not all at once of course.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ditto @arkieb1! Reminds me of the time there was a tornado here. Wind was howling, windows were shaking. 5 people and 2 dogs in the powder room, and I was trying to buy something on loupetroop. DH and kids were shaking their heads!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That just means you are all true PSers!!!! :saint::saint::saint::saint::saint:

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium

scarsmum

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think of a very delicate eternity like Cartier etincelle or similar and a plain slim round band in either white or rose.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you @arkieb1 for the thread links. Wow the first one was 60 pages. I was afraid to open the second one. But it was a brief one. I believe my husband would say I am sufficiently distracted as he sent me this a while ago:

message.png

So I have saved some pictures of rings I like and I will post some of them for opinions. What I'm thinking is that if I get several rings I can wear them on my right hand when I'm not wearing them with my wedding set.
One problem I am having is that I am liking the stackers all in rose gold, but I feel I need at least one or two in platinum as all my other jewelry is platinum. If budget is no object I am probably looking at getting 4 stackers--not all at once of course.
i was going to say get a rose gold stacker :appl:

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
I think of a very delicate eternity like Cartier etincelle or similar and a plain slim round band in either white or rose.
Anything Cartier! I will take a quick peek.

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
Ok! I have found some options. Could you let me know what you think?

Option 1. Just copy this stack.
BE601_white_top.jpg

Option 2 Love the baguette ring third from bottom. Maybe use the baguette ring in lieu of the middle ring in the option 1 stack

LovelyBride_Stackable_EngagementRing_ConsiderTheWldflwrs.jpg

Option 3 I really like the top ring the marquise. I don't understand why because I don't like marquise
I just wonder how much it would really sparkle. Those are some small stones!

IMG_5892.JPG

Option 4 I love ring 2. Is it too modern to go with the stacker I am purchasing? (Picture at top of thread) Ring 5 is same ring in white metal. Am I the only one who thinks it has a stronger presence in rose gold?
image004.png

Option 5
engagement-ring-stacking-229072-1500404972606-image.gif

Option 6

199638-400x400.jpg

Option 7
48371773_10156866160733810_3980626099963953152_n.png

Option 8 Second ring from top.

20180710_153435.jpg

Option 9 May be too wide. If I want to wear 3 rings at the same time, I need to limit the mm to 2 for each ring.
rg10061-1pd.jpg

Any thoughts on any of the above? Many thanks.

Attachments

• 199638-400x400.jpg
    199638-400x400.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 15

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where is option 7 from? They look very posh!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok! I have found some options. Could you let me know what you think?

Option 1. Just copy this stack.
BE601_white_top.jpg

Option 2 Love the baguette ring third from bottom. Maybe use the baguette ring in lieu of the middle ring in the option 1 stack

LovelyBride_Stackable_EngagementRing_ConsiderTheWldflwrs.jpg

Option 3 I really like the top ring the marquise. I don't understand why because I don't like marquise
I just wonder how much it would really sparkle. Those are some small stones!

IMG_5892.JPG

Option 4 I love ring 2. Is it too modern to go with the stacker I am purchasing? (Picture at top of thread) Ring 5 is same ring in white metal. Am I the only one who thinks it has a stronger presence in rose gold?
image004.png

Option 5
engagement-ring-stacking-229072-1500404972606-image.gif

Option 6

199638-400x400.jpg

Option 7
48371773_10156866160733810_3980626099963953152_n.png

Option 8 Second ring from top.

20180710_153435.jpg

Option 9 May be too wide. If I want to wear 3 rings at the same time, I need to limit the mm to 2 for each ring.
rg10061-1pd.jpg

Any thoughts on any of the above? Many thanks.
each choice is so full of sparklers all burning the previous choice from my mind
but (not the correct word) i love those oblong shaped diamonds
but i do love how option 2 has the rings with no stones to break it all up or something its just really striking
now i can't even remember the question
i like the snuggness of option 5 and the colour
i don't think option 4 is too modern. its all about what you think though
the very last ring is drop dead gorgpuse

MK Malone

Shiny_Rock
Everlyrings and laurenbjewelry and goodstone on Instagram all have lots of stackers for inspiration. I love Instagram for jewelry Inspiration.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results