shape
carat
color
clarity

Desperately Seeking Distraction

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
each choice is so full of sparklers all burning the previous choice from my mind
but (not the correct word) i love those oblong shaped diamonds
but i do love how option 2 has the rings with no stones to break it all up or something its just really striking
now i can't even remember the question
i like the snuggness of option 5 and the colour
i don't think option 4 is too modern. its all about what you think though
the very last ring is drop dead gorgpuse
I think you are referring to the baguette ring. I love that one! I think baguettes are pricier? Go figure.
I am starting to realize I'm not having problems with finding nice stackers but finding a problem narrowing it down. That pesky budget!
I do agree that the plain bands really add to the look. And they would be more reasonable!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think you are referring to the baguette ring. I love that one! I think baguettes are pricier? Go figure.
I am starting to realize I'm not having problems with finding nice stackers but finding a problem narrowing it down. That pesky budget!
I do agree that the plain bands really add to the look. And they would be more reasonable!
it will be a beautiful combo no mattee what you choose
i know what you mean about narrowing it down !!! but i tell miss if Rome wasn't built in a day
actually i said to my lady at the jewler once " imsmgine if i came in and didn't see anything i liked to add to my wish list !! :-o
ive never known exactly what a baugette was before - im here to learn :oops:
i thought it was a loaf of bread :-o

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
hypermom please excuse all my typos
i havn't work out if you can edit a post yet

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the idea of a 2mm platinum diamond band that you can mix and match with others; you could certainly have a rose gold ring in the mix. Probably best to wait until you actually have the new ring so that you can try the bands on with it as they come in. If you don't like them, you'd have time to send them back. How big is your new ering stone? I love that six prong setting!!

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! I love it too. My new diamond is a custom cut to order estimated at 3.1 carats around 9.4 mm.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I love it too. My new diamond is a custom cut to order estimated at 3.1 carats around 9.4 mm.

That should be beautiful! It certainly is large enough to support three stacking bands. Can't wait to see it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results