shape
carat
color
clarity

Designer Halos Everywhere!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
That Barin ring is about to make me change my mind from cushion to round. I Love the underside. I wonder if something like that could be done with a rectagular cushion? Would those under basket diamonds deter from the center stone''s brilliance?

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
These are all great, FireGoddess. I still have not run into anyone in the real world with a split-shank or a halo, but I know us PS-ers are ahead of our time. It will be interesting if the public catches onto this trend in the next few months to a year.

Jewelryaddict, I adore just about every ring that Simon G has in his collection. I have one SG ring and would love another someday.
30.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2005 5:35:41 PM
Author: jewelryaddict
Kaylagee,
I had some of the simon g''s saved on my computer. Here is some eye candy
My SIL had a wedding band made to fit her custom ering and it was modeled after this Simon G band...no milgraining, no beaded shank...but it was gorgeous!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m in the pink...!
3.gif

barinsplitpink.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Or for when I''m not...
3.gif

barinnotpink.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
He he I got my first halo in 2003 and thought it was soo spiffy and that I was the only one...guess not. Now I am trying to figure out what will last forever. I think the eternity sets will becuase like everyone has said things come and go, they were popular when my parents generation got married and they still have theirs (though not many have shared prongs most are channel or have individual prong set stones) I still think they are lovely and they seem to be holding up nicely. I think the more simple halos like Diamondlil and FireGoddess ring will be in style longer and the more ornate ones will go out quicker since it is easier to tell when they came out. PLus since halos make stones look larger like treysars I think they may stay for another four or five years beucase with e-rings bigger is better. JMO.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Holy halos! I do like halo setting, but some of these are getting out of control imo. My hubby took a look at the Barin and was like "That's Gross" LOL. I wouldn't go THAT far, but I think it's a bit much. Although I guess you couldn't really see the underside ... I certainly admire the craftmanship. It IS art!

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/10/2005 3:27:19 PM
Author: FireGoddess
And the MOTHER OF ALL HALOS...good GOD I want this RING!!!!!....Look at the underside....diamonds all AROUND, cupping the center stone. ***swoon***

Anybody got a cigarette? I think I need to start smoking.
3.gif
Holy you know what!!! That Barin is to die for!!!! I like the pink too....

Breathing.....
1.gif

lawmax

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that pink one, it has my name all over it!!!!!
30.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the fix jewelryadddict! Those Simon Gs are awesome!
36.gif

ed: that should have been 'addict'... this thread has me stuttering! too many ddddiamonds!

LOL!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Love the rose gold with pink diamond halo!!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
holy Barin bling! that is the most bling i have seen, ever! a bit gaudy, but really cool too!
36.gif

love this thread
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree they are a little guady, but if toned down a bit they would be awesome!!!!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
The simple halos are really beautiful, but some of the more elaborate ones are out of control. I was just looking at these photos with 3-D glasses on and the Natalie K designs look pretty trippy.
3.gif

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
these rings are amazing!!! I think shrinkage is setting in and setting in fast!! i know i just got my three stone ring just about two months ago (back then i wasn''t too excited about the ''halo'' look)..but after seeing some amazing rings here in PS that opinion quickly changed!!!

Now im thinking if i should reset my diamonds into a halo style ring...i dont think my husband will be too happy about that!!!
2.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
I''m loving this thread!
3.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/10/2005 4:40:41 PM
Author: FireGoddess

Kinda like this JB Star ''Forever Rose'' design??
That is it! I just mistook the name of the maker! You caught the right one...

Quite a bit of time ago I''ve seen a drop shaped pearl pendant with the setting made with marq shaped ruby inlays like the undercarriage of the JB Star ring. It surely left some impression. A faint pink diamond with ruby inserts in the prongs of that ring would probably look very strongly colored - if anyone dares to take advantage of the effect
38.gif
Dreamming... of course.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2005 11:29:17 AM
Author: valeria101
A faint pink diamond with ruby inserts in the prongs of that ring would probably look very strongly colored - if anyone dares to take advantage of the effect
38.gif
Dreamming... of course.
That''s a GREAT idea...for when my wallet catches up to the desire centers of my brain...hmmm....
emotion-40.gif

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
18.gif

jameselliot-online_1836_936904.gif

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif

jameselliot-online_1836_942569.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOVE THE DCD ONE!!
30.gif

They have an asscher halo ring that is just calling my everlovin'' name....Mara Mara Mara...buy me. Put a fabulous asscher in me. 3c minimum.
32.gif
Help!

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
19.gif

jameselliot-online_1836_948270.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
here''s the culprit. Gosh it''s stunning.

DCD MP asscher2.jpg

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
26.gif

jameselliot-online_1836_973916.gif

MaybeDayze

Shiny_Rock
Marvel, where did that first Cushion with the halo come from??!?!?!?!?!
Yummmmmmie!

MarLO

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Yummy!!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
a yummy one from whiteflash

wf marquise halo.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
oooh aaahhh

micropavemarquise.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
bezeled pear from Ritani

bezel pearritani.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results