shape
carat
color
clarity

Design Inspiration for Asscher/SE Setting?? See pics :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kanne

Brilliant_Rock

Hi everybody

I really hope that this post is in the right spot. In any case, I''m looking for design inspiration for an Asscher/SE. I''m going to post the pics I have..some are just settings with SE set into them via a little computer magic....just to see how the stone would look. If you have seen or made any unusual settings, please post them!! Happy viewing!

-lovey

lovey2se.jpg

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
and some more....

lovey1se.jpg

cushioncut

Shiny_Rock
Wow -- that really is computer magic -- very cool!

reena

Ideal_Rock
beautiful! you''ve got some of my favorite settings in there! i just love asschers.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
those settings are all really, really beautiful.....the asscher looks sooooooo good!
3.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
14 with sapphire sides instead of diamonds would be my pick.

otherwise:
12 rocks

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
oooooh! that''s a nice load of asscher eyecandy! I like 7,12,13 best. Here''s one of MY fav. asscher settings...prob the one I would have gotten if I had an asscher.

asscherlove.jpg

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, these are luscious!!! lol (these photos remind me, I forgot to buy Town and Country today
7.gif
)!

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
Ginger

wow, what a gorgeous asscher setting. How could I have missed that one??
30.gif

Thanks everyone for looking!!

-lovey

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
What do you all think of this setting? Too frou frou? Does anyone have pics from the new T & C? I meant to pick that up last night so I could drool myself to sleep...

fleursetpave.jpg

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you seen THIS ? I think is close to #14 on your list but it wasn't clear if those are step cut sides or not.
Of the two lists you posted I cannot really choose - it would be a different winner for different sizes of center stone, IMO.
34.gif

Asscher-cut-Diamond-Ring-34.gif

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
Ana

That is also an amazing ring. Are those calf head sidestones (never even heard of those before and originally thought they were trillions) radiant cut?? I think they really make the stone pop.

Thanks for posting!

-lovey

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/10/2004 123:27 PM
Author: lovey

Are those calf head sidestones
Jewelryexpert calls them this way... Whatever the trade name, these are still step cut triangles.

Here''s a big one (link to source)

43801.jpg

SJS1234

Shiny_Rock
oooohhhhh!!! I LOVE #7!!!!

fuzzypill

Rough_Rock
Those are just gorgeous settings!!!! thanks for posting them!
Personally, i think an asscher looks best in settings without sidestones. I feel like sidestones detract from the "mirror-like" quality of a beautiful asscher. Just my 2 cents.....

Have fun picking your setting!!
emteeth.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/10/2004 9:58:45 AM
Author: lovey
What do you all think of this setting? Too frou frou? Does anyone have pics from the new T & C? I meant to pick that up last night so I could drool myself to sleep...
that setting with the yellow stone is absolutely beautiful. (not sure how it would look with an asscher though.)

i posted some of my personal favorite asscher settings HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results