shape
carat
color
clarity

Describe this woman's face in words.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
VL, you already know that I apologized a real apology in the other thread. (you saw it, right?) eta: in case you didn't, I'm sorry for being a bitch and hurting your feelings and I shouldn't have said the things I said. This was not because Holly said I should, but because I really meant it.

On that note, Holly, you're the last person on this board who should be asking for apologies on behalf of anyone. You've spewed out more vile things than anyone I know, and you've never once owned up to it.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
ForteKitty|1360200939|3374059 said:
VL, you already know that I apologized a real apology in the other thread. (you saw it, right?) eta: in case you didn't, I'm sorry for being a bitch and hurting your feelings and I shouldn't have said the things I said. This was not because Holly said I should, but because I really meant it.

On that note, Holly, you're the last person on this board who should be asking for apologies on behalf of anyone. You've spewed out more vile things than anyone I know, and you've never once owned up to it.

Seriously? You can go back and research 'til you're sick of my posts. You'll never see the word ******* in any of them . . . particularly not in reference to anyone here.

And then there's the lovely things you say about me; thank you for being so kind.

But, I'm vile.

Wow.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Saying vile things isn't the same as being vile. Saying somebody has said an ******* thing isn't the same as calling them an *******. There's no need to escalate linguistic analysis to character assassination. VL and FK resolved things quite amicably. Why on earth rekindle the fire, and then fan the flames?

Holly, I've enjoyed debating with you in the past. But you do, uh, have a tendency to take things personally and rechannel them into actual name-calling, a la "Miss Priss," just to call a recent example to mind. I wouldn't call you vile, but I would say you have a tendency to attack people as opposed to the positions they hold.

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
Circe|1360281568|3374812 said:
Saying vile things isn't the same as being vile. Saying somebody has said an ******* thing isn't the same as calling them an *******. There's no need to escalate linguistic analysis to character assassination. VL and FK resolved things quite amicably. Why on earth rekindle the fire, and then fan the flames?

Holly, I've enjoyed debating with you in the past. But you do, uh, have a tendency to take things personally and rechannel them into actual name-calling, a la "Miss Priss," just to call a recent example to mind. I wouldn't call you vile, but I would say you have a tendency to attack people as opposed to the positions they hold.

More than just quite, I hope.

I would like to see any controversy that came about because of anything I may have said, or any interpretation of anything I said, to end here. If anyone has anything more to say about that, or about topics that came up because of that, you know the protocol and can open your own threads. This thread should be returned as gracefully as possible to the OP and her subject. I would like to say though that we should be, every day, trying to be better than the day before, more tolerant, more forgiving, more empathic, and be more concerned with showing others how to be better by being so ourselves, than by telling others of their faults and failures.

In that second photo she looks a little like the actress from Meet Joe Black, sorry I don't know her name. Odd I think that that film too, while having the potential to bristle with passion, was visually an absolute zero degree.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Vapid!!!
Claire Forlani! https://twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/profile_images/1210231317/Claire-Forlani-27.jpg
I see the similarity. Strong jaw line saved from being too masculine by the high cheekbones. Intense eyes that are tilted at the corners and fringed with thick dark lashes. Creamy, honey kissed skin coupled with rich brown hair with hints of red. And that SO helps me with the description of the face. THANKS!

One more thing. What would you describe CLAIRE's (see link above) skin tone as? It's perfect. Not too pale.

claire-forlani-27.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
For some reason, the sharp titled inner corners of her eyes scare me! :tongue:

Still very good looking - though not as good looking as the first model...but not as aloof either..

Actually, I'd say this face is very intense..she almost looks p*ssed off!

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whatever she was then, she is now 6 years older than she was when this thread was started. :roll2:

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whatever she was then, she is now 6 years older than she was when this thread was started. :roll2:
It was bumped by a spammer - Karl fell into the trap of not noticing the post dates before replying :D lol

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results