shape
carat
color
clarity

Describe this woman's face in words.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can you capture her appearance with just your words ?

Inquiring minds want to know!

mistral.jpg

ascari_2

Shiny_Rock
Botox?

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
That's a thinner version of my at work, "son of a bitch!" Face.

Eta: I kind of misunderstood the original post, I think. I read it as describe the emotion in her face.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
At some time was the end of her nose cut off? It appears blunted. the resulting pendeloque shape streching down from her forehead implies the snout structure of a tiger flattened to a plane,with none of the tiger's spirit. The rest of her visage seems surprised to be with it, her cheekbones and hollows writhe like an airbrushed Münch painting, again without spirit. If she could scream she would squeak out, "Cheeseburger, but I'm too hungry to eat."

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hmm...

Strong jaw, overbite, small mouth, full but down-turned lips, fair skin, long neck, striking eyes, full & natural-looking eyebrows, upturned nose, surprised expression. Young, beautiful.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what an ******* thing to say, VL. No wonder women have image issues.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ForteKitty|1360034181|3372443 said:

For sure. :knockout:

Time to check out of PS.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful almond shaped eyes, perfectly arched brows, high cheekbones, full lips, heart shaped face, angular angles. Exotic.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jessica Biel's coloring with better bone structure.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Elegant, fair, striking, light-colored eyes, great bone structure, full well-shaped eyebrows.

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock

I don't think that is fair FK. Firstly you can't pin women having image issues on me. Highly idealized and retouched images of women looking quite unreal may cause that, but not me. Secondly, how is my response an ******* thing, and "Botox" is not? And given that the botox reply came before and set the tone for joining the game why is is my fault? And why, when you have known me in this forum for years do you not ask me what I meant, rather than just call me an *******? Was the picture of the OP and I totally missed that? I don't know. If so I'm sorry, but I'd also like to say if you cant handle the response, dont put up a trick thread that is not upfront with its intent.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
My description would probably run along the lines of "vulpine,verging-on-skeletal beauty with Autumn coloring."

That said ... I'm wondering what the purpose of this exercise is. Gypsy, I feel like you'd have a higher purpose than bagging on a skinny pretty girl, so ... rebuttal to a magazine contest? Seeing if we can spot a trans model? Or a VR compilation?* WHAT? Now I am just curious.

*ETA: The juxtaposition refers only to the unearthly beauty that great effort can bring forth, nothing more or less. I'm a big fan of people reaching for the stars, however they choose to do it.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Pleasant face, heart shaped face, gorgeous blue eyes, perfect eye brows, nice nose, plump lips. It appears air brushed but I suspect she is beautiful without it. I like her high cheekbones. Her face and overall look is very appealing to me.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Also I love her hair. I would expect this kind of girl in a perfume ad.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hate to say this, but she totally reminds me of Beau. Sorry.

To describe her appearance in words: ethereal (mostly due to the photoediting), sleek, cool, too pretty. That's all I have. I don't see a whole lotta substance and definitely don't see any character when I look at this photo.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
VapidLapid|1360037093|3372476 said:

I don't think that is fair FK. Firstly you can't pin women having image issues on me. Highly idealized and retouched images of women looking quite unreal may cause that, but not me. Secondly, how is my response an ******* thing, and "Botox" is not? And given that the botox reply came before and set the tone for joining the game why is is my fault? And why, when you have known me in this forum for years do you not ask me what I meant, rather than just call me an *******? Was the picture of the OP and I totally missed that? I don't know. If so I'm sorry, but I'd also like to say if you cant handle the response, dont put up a trick thread that is not upfront with its intent.

I didn't call you an *******, just your words. Botox is hardly in the same league as saying someone had her nose lopped off and her face looks caved in. I don't know who botox dude is, and I don't care, but I never expected that from you. :(sad

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
ForteKitty|1360038245|3372493 said:
VapidLapid|1360037093|3372476 said:

I didn't call you an *******, just your words. Botox is hardly in the same league as saying someone had her nose lopped off and her face looks caved in. I don't know who botox dude is, and I don't care, but I never expected that from you. :(sad

Well I'm sorry. I don't know botox dude either. But I did notice that the OP's response to "botox" was "LOL" and that is enough for me to think that maybe she is taking a feminist approach to this hyper idealized beauty. I feel that your response was way out of proportion and quite directed at me. I think it really odd and I don't understand it because I would have thought your response would have been appropriate had I said the opposite of what I did, which would have amounted to calling an underfed model fat. I See that others too, see her as "skeletal", lacking in "substance" and "character. Which actually is not a response to her,if she even exists, but to the image. And also others find the OP's intent to be as elusive as I did, asking if the question is to see if we can spot a trans model or some trick of Virtual Reality. That all seems much harsher than what I said. You never expected that from me, I certainly never expected what I got from you, and still I don't think it was right.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I understand VL's sense of humour, which is very different from the rest posted, who are all women. I found it amusing and no more or less harsh than what others have posted.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
We-ell ... looking at some of the weird-ass descriptions provided by this company, http://bffbeautyblog.com/?s=rouge&submit=Search, I'm going to go ahead and guess that Gypsy was less commenting on the model's appearance, and more angling towards the weird word salad produced by their copy-writers.

That said, it is fascinating how the immediate response to any query about a woman's looks is to tear her apart. I know I used the word "skeletal" - but I genuinely did not intend it critically, but descriptively (she's a slender lady, she has aggressive bone structure ... I'm reaching for a better word and failing). Wondering if part of it is that we all have different connotations in mind, and ohh-so-many of them have baggage when employed as female descriptors ....

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Circe,
I've started writing another book (which I probably will also leave unfinished, like the rest) and I was looking for a striking face, and this one stood out to me as strong but feminine and potentially fierce.

Then once I started describing it, I ran into trouble so asked for help. :wavey:

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Circe|1360041307|3372525 said:
That said, it is fascinating how the immediate response to any query about a woman's looks is to tear her apart.

That's what bugged me. VL, I apologize for using "*******" so liberally. I should have said "not nice", which was what I meant. At least you didn't attempt to judge her character or determine her worth.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CJ2008|1360034846|3372450 said:
Beautiful almond shaped eyes, perfectly arched brows, high cheekbones, full lips, heart shaped face, angular angles. Exotic.

I'd call it vaguely exotic, and add "knowing."

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Angular with sharp features came to mind first...

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I think she is gorgeous! Her cheekbones and jaw line are to die for. A natural beauty.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Gypsy said:
Circe,
I've started writing another book (which I probably will also leave unfinished, like the rest) and I was looking for a striking face, and this one stood out to me as strong but feminine and potentially fierce.

Then once I started describing it, I ran into trouble so asked for help. :wavey:

Aaaaah, my apologies for assuming - I went sociological on autopilot. Gypsy, I didn't know you wrote! I'm intrigued, and hope the project winds up as lovely as the inspiration.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She's certainly beautiful, if somewhat cold and aloof - mind you, this might've been the intention of the photographer with perhaps some photoshop.

Also, I don't know if her cheekbones are really that high IRL. It could be the illusion created by make-up, ie. shading, face-scupting (you'd be amazed what make-up could do) and/ or it could be the result of a "liquid face-lift". I know someone who literally has been transformed from very ordinary/ even less than average looking to a real model-like beauty with the aid of liquid injections, which are aimed at erasing most of the wrinkles and at the same time REALLY lifting her cheekbones (from her previous flat/ almost hollow face).

This model would turn heads, I'd say.

ETA: Just read what you wrote, Gypsy; and I'd venture to say most/ many (?) Asians might say that this is not a tradionally beautiful face from an Asian perspective. She looks somewhat "fierce" as you've said, Gypsy (though again this might have been the intended look).

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Chrono|1360040530|3372516 said:
I understand VL's sense of humour, which is very different from the rest posted, who are all women. I found it amusing and no more or less harsh than what others have posted.

I thought VL's input was amusing to read. And now that I go back to the photo...it does rather look in the image as if the nose is somewhat 'lopped', whether due to lighting, photoshop, whatever.

But overall it's an appealing face I guess *shrugs* women are soooo much more than the way they look anyway, I never judge a heroine by her looks!! Many of my greatest heroines are vertically challenged, dumpling-figured women over 50, who never, ever colour their hair.

Malbec54

Shiny_Rock
I would describe her face as delicate, exquisite, yet elusive

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results