shape
carat
color
clarity

Depth/Table/Girdle

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

WrexXnEffexX

Rough_Rock
Hey all! It is me again with several more questions
2.gif
..... I no this will be opinonated, but what are ideal depths, tables, girdles for

Asscher
Radiants
Emeralds

You guys/gals never told me how hard it was going to be to find the perfect ring in my eyes..... I may not be pulling the trigger before Christmas after all.

If it matters with the above question, I am looking between 1.1 and 1.25 ct. I hope everybody had a great weekend!!

Wrexx`

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Hi Wrexx. That is a HUGE question!

I don''t know much about radiants or emeralds, and I''ve just begun to scratch the surface with asschers. There''s a ton of info if you do a search. With asschers, all I can say is you have to see them to judge them. There are so many different possible configurations because of multiple crown angles that "ideal" is virtually impossible to define.

You may want to figure out which shape you would prefer. Asschers tend to appear small for their carat weight, but they are beautiful. Emeralds are gorgeous, but not super brilliant. Radiants tend to be MUCH more brilliant, like a RB. Your best bet with asschers (and perhaps the other shapes too) is to find a vendor to source stones and help you with the purchase. If you purchase over the internet, you need someone to look at the stones for you and make a judgement, lest you spend a small fortune shipping stones around.

Good luck with this!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results