shape
carat
color
clarity

Delicious French cut and OEC diamond earrings!!

maplefemme

Brilliant_Rock
I have always loved those earrings! They look great with your necklace too - nice score! :appl:

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
OMG. I have been vaguely thinking about resetting my 1.8tcw OEC studs into something but didn't know what... these settings are GORGEOUS!

*evil thoughts*

Enjoy them!

sapphirering

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous earrings! :love: I recently saw french cuts in person and fell in love with them. I love the size on you, too.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Was there anyone who didn't drool over these? They're *gorgeous* and I'm so happy they went to a PSer so we get more pics :bigsmile:

mamadelmar

Shiny_Rock
They are absolutely stunning earrings and look lovely on your ears. Wear them in good health! (And please post more photos!)

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning :love: love the french cut combination

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous earrings! I've admired them on JBEG and hoped the buyer would be a pser. I think we need more ear shots. :appl: :appl: :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look lovely on you!

Smith1940

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE those earrings! They are exactly my taste, and although I have some very nice diamond drops they are only ctw 0.28 and I would adore a more substantial pair like these! They are just so very tasteful and they look perfect on the ear :love: :love: :love:

winternight

Brilliant_Rock
pancake|1328254896|3118142 said:
OMG. I have been vaguely thinking about resetting my 1.8tcw OEC studs into something but didn't know what... these settings are GORGEOUS!

*evil thoughts*

Enjoy them!

You know I don't think I ever replied that I'd love it if we were OEC earring twins! I think this would look amazing iwth 1.8 ctw OEC studs!

PS love your e-ring set!!

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely loving yuour earrings and they look perfect on your ears. I think I'm becomming a french cut fun. :love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Winternight, I have a favor. Would you mind taking a photo of your whole face/neck, so that I can see the scale of the earrings from a distance for perspective? You can blank out your face if you'd prefer not to be identifiable. Grace told me that your stones are a similar size to mine (5.5-5.6mm) so this would be an accurate representation....thanks so much!

winternight

Brilliant_Rock
yennyfire|1331990398|3150715 said:
Winternight, I have a favor. Would you mind taking a photo of your whole face/neck, so that I can see the scale of the earrings from a distance for perspective? You can blank out your face if you'd prefer not to be identifiable. Grace told me that your stones are a similar size to mine (5.5-5.6mm) so this would be an accurate representation....thanks so much!

I'm going to work on doing this for you when I'm back home - I'm traveling for work this week.

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
They are stunning! Congratulations!

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
They remind me of a much loved family heirloom! Enjoy them, because they're lovely!

starrynight

Shiny_Rock
Drooooooooool :love:

fridays_child

Shiny_Rock
They're really pretty and look great on your ears, congrats!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
I love the earrings on you! Quite substantial and unique. :love: :love: :love: :love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks winternight!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results