shape
carat
color
clarity

Delicate claw prong examples?

Gemly

Shiny_Rock
Hi there!
I’m getting ready to have my e-ring made by DK and wanted to see if anyone had good picture examples of delicate, thin, and pointy claw prongs? I’ll be doing 6 prongs. Thanks for your help!!

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
1596669666845.png Steven Kirsch just did mine and they are beautiful. I thought they would show and be beefier than they are. They are very strong but I can hardly see them when I look at my diamond/setting. They are pointy and decorated as well .I'll work on getting a closer shot but it is hard. Do you have an inspiration picture you can show us?

1596670101964.png

Gemly

Shiny_Rock
1596669666845.png Steven Kirsch just did mine and they are beautiful. I thought they would show and be beefier than they are. They are very strong but I can hardly see them when I look at my diamond/setting. They are pointy and decorated as well .I'll work on getting a closer shot but it is hard. Do you have an inspiration picture you can show us?

1596670101964.png

You ring and stone!!!! They are just so gorgeous. You must feel like royalty wearing that! The prongs look great. Thanks for the pictures!

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much. I love it and I am so glad I found this place. I could have never imagined someone out there could take my dream setting and make it a reality! Love this place and the people are so helpful ,here! Please post your ring when it is done!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine arent the thinest but they are claw prongs (except for the one on the tip of the stone) and I really love them. They were
done by James Allen.

Here are some longer, thinner prongs...
capture.jpg

Gemly

Shiny_Rock
Mine arent the thinest but they are claw prongs (except for the one on the tip of the stone) and I really love them. They were
done by James Allen.

Here are some longer, thinner prongs...
capture.jpg

So beautiful! Is that rose gold? It is just the slightest hint of gold color...looks very classy. Thanks for sharing! Those prongs are very pretty!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Take a look at CvB as well.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful! Is that rose gold? It is just the slightest hint of gold color...looks very classy. Thanks for sharing! Those prongs are very pretty!

The pear ring is mine. The second picture is just one I dug up from PS to show you some thinner claw prongs. I dont know anything about
the ring in general. Sorry!

Gemly

Shiny_Rock
The pear ring is mine. The second picture is just one I dug up from PS to show you some thinner claw prongs. I dont know anything about
the ring in general. Sorry!

Is your pear setting in rose gold or is that 14k yellow?

stonehunter20

Shiny_Rock

1596670101964.png

every time i see your ring, it reminds me of game of thrones! it's like the king of all rings!!!

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
every time i see your ring, it reminds me of game of thrones! it's like the king of all rings!!!

Thank you ! Steven is amazing in everyway and I can't believe I am wearing such a Masterpiece!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is your pear setting in rose gold or is that 14k yellow?

Sorry, thought you were talking about the RB ring. The pear is in white gold.

Gemly

Shiny_Rock
Sorry, thought you were talking about the RB ring. The pear is in white gold.

Now I see it! That’s so funny it looked gold toned to me at first glance :). Beautiful ring.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If DK is making your ring then your best bet is to check out his instagram, and send him the pics of the prongs you like best that his bench did.

Gemly

Shiny_Rock
If DK is making your ring then your best bet is to check out his instagram, and send him the pics of the prongs you like best that his bench did.

Thanks! I’ll do that!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results