shape
carat
color
clarity

Deleted thread

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 30, 2005
Messages
30,903
Deleted. Sorry.
 

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
33,852
I thought Ella deleted another thread of yours... :lol:
 

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 30, 2005
Messages
30,903
Dancing Fire|1460869597|4020315 said:
I thought Ella deleted another thread of yours... :lol:

DF, I'm an angel. :saint:
I've never been moderated for anything.
 

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jun 8, 2008
Messages
48,883
kenny|1460872059|4020325 said:
Dancing Fire|1460869597|4020315 said:
I thought Ella deleted another thread of yours... :lol:

DF, I'm an angel. :saint:
I've never been moderated for anything.

Except for too much cuteness with your most recent Yaya and Kizzy thread. :love: :love: :love:
That is certainly worthy of cuteness overload moderation. :lol:
 

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 30, 2005
Messages
30,903
missy|1460892458|4020367 said:
kenny|1460872059|4020325 said:
Dancing Fire|1460869597|4020315 said:
I thought Ella deleted another thread of yours... :lol:

DF, I'm an angel. :saint:
I've never been moderated for anything.

Except for too much cuteness with your most recent Yaya and Kizzy thread. :love: :love: :love:
That is certainly worthy of cuteness overload moderation. :lol:


Yes doggie pics, if cute nuff, can erase a multitude of sins.

Hey, maybe I'll start a new religion. :devil:
 

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
8,982
doggie.jpg

Maybe I can finally get off of someone's $hit list :angel:
 

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 30, 2005
Messages
30,903
:lol:
 

AdaBeta27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
966
Rockdiamond|1460916061|4020476 said:
Maybe I can finally get off of someone's $hit list :angel:

:lol: If it doesn't work, you could try a different tack and get even by being the biggest one at the top of the list. ;)) :bigsmile:
 
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    2022 Jewelry Goals
    2022 Jewelry Goals - 01/17
    Valentine's Day Gift Inspo
    Valentine's Day Gift Inspo - 01/14
    Top 10 Gifts Under $500 for 2022
    Top 10 Gifts Under $500 for 2022 - 01/12
Top