shape
carat
color
clarity

Deep amber citrine ring - H. Stern

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
I never thought I would be attracted to this color, but this 8.10 ct citrine looks almost edible... it''s for sale on craigslist.

citrine_h_stern.jpg

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Looks like Maple Candy!

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
H Stern has some beautiful pieces - nice design and workmanship. However, the coloured stones they use are not always well cut (specially the smokey quartz pieces, as well as larger tourmalines and citrines).

I should know I drool at their display often enough! I do want one of their diamond star pendants, though.

By the way, if anyone ever goes to Rio, drop by their museum (and remember to call me up beforehand - I love to drop by there!). It has some nice displays and a chance to watch the bench jewellers at work. Their salesmen are wonderful. I was there shopping for a simple ring and they insisted I try on a $200,000 necklace (rubies to die for!) even though they knew there was 0 chance that I would buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results