shape
carat
color
clarity

DeeJay Jewelers

deborah renz

Rough_Rock
I just purchased a 6.0ct tennis bracelet, after returning 3 others after their appraisals I will say this one is exactly what the description says
A great Value, Great communication, and speedy delivery I couldn't have had a better experience they're a manufacturer in the LA diamond
district who advertises on Ebay with a large Ebay store, I was very skeptical, but very glad I took the risk with this company highly recommend

Hi @deborah renz did you mean you had to return 2 other bracelets back to deejay before they got it right? I’ve been toying with the idea of ordering from them, but really put off by the inability to return items (I don’t live in America)

Just proceed with caution, Rosie, because I'm always dubious of new members who share a glowing review in their 1st and only post.

I side-eye posts like these too unfortunately. Not because you're a "newbie," OP. But because I wonder what drove you to create an account and make your first post a glowing review of one particular vendor for one particular piece of jewelry you got from them.

thomasfrank

Rough_Rock
Thank you for reviewing. I will consider buying a tennis bracelet the same as yours.
quordle

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results