shape
carat
color
clarity

Deco''s Random PIX Thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ha! I was in a picture taking mood until my darn battery ran out ... but I had a chance to get a few snaps I wanted to share ...

First of all ...

The kooky Black & White cake I made last night for DH.
18.gif

black&whiteyumtime.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
My great-grandma''s ring that I got sized up to wear myself in a pre-engagement bling frenzy.

I think it''s a transitional cut, in white gold with side sapphires. Check out the culet!

decoheirloomring.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
And here''s the twins (heh) with my latest find ... a silver spoon ring I picked up at a school craft fair for $5.

Lookie: engraved words. That is totally my fave thing in the world ... WORDS. I love words on ANYTHING ... especially jewelry. And - c''mon ... silver, five bucks ...
28.gif

decopreciousplusfivedollarring.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is an explanation really necessary? I think not.
25.gif

hahahaahahahaha.jpg

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
Deco you''re so crazy girl! You crack me up!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your grandmother''s ring is lovely. Of course you know I am in love with your wedding set. What a good wifey you are to make your DH a cake! And the pic with your friend...too funny!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful jewelry.

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Love the pictures Deco!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I bet you have a great sense of humor deco! Beautiful pictures.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
HA! I couldn''t resist ... we got our pro pix back but I haven''t had time to sort through & upload them all

The funny shot is from our "portrait" set up ... as you can see ... I was quite suprised!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Fun pics deco!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
love the pics deco,..

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
HA!! LOVE that wedding pic! I have a very similar pic of myself and a girlfriend hidden away in my computer somewhere!

Did I ever tell you that your dress was my #1 pick from David''s and may well have been my dress if I hadn''t run into a ridiculously great deal at another shop? Love it!!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
HAHAHA - that pic of you and ??? is SOOOOOO funny....I love it! Is that a friend or relative with you?

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I want a piece of that cake! Yummy!

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
My jaw dropped when I saw your cake! My fiance LOVES vanilla icing & it''s definitely not my fave, so in college I started making black & white cakes all the time. Now everyone always wants the slice where the chocolate meets the vanilla
2.gif
. Here''s one of them! (I always take pictures of my cakes
1.gif
)

blackwhitecaketwin.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/28/2006 10:29:57 PM
Author: hlmr
Is that a friend or relative with you?
Hee ... it''s my best friend from college! We''re like mutt & jeff ... she''s TEENY & I''m - uh - the opposite! She swears she''s gonna get this blown up & put it over her fireplace. That would be JUST like her to do it too ...
3.gif
31.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/28/2006 10:23:50 PM
Author: HOUMedGal
Did I ever tell you that your dress was my #1 pick from David''s and may well have been my dress if I hadn''t run into a ridiculously great deal at another shop? Love it!!

Awww! That''s cool! Guess Asschers aren''t ALL we have in common!
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok that cake is making me want a HUGE ole slice of it. And the pic with your best friend from college?? Priceless!!! Love that!!! Deco you have such a great sense of humor, you always bring a big smile to my face. Gotta love a girl that makes me laugh.
9.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/28/2006 11:08:24 PM
Author: *~*Danielle*~*
My jaw dropped when I saw your cake!

Yr. making want a piece right now! Yeah - ours came out of an icing debate too! DH loves triple, quadruple choc anything. I like VARIETY. So we were debating and then I thought HEY ... like a black & white COOKIE. He wants me to divide the inside icing down the middle too next time ... i did all buttercream inside this go ''round.
18.gif

Yours looks DEEElicious! Love the pix!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
okay I loved them all -esp that culet!!! hahaha my dh on the other hand... he''s so funny... he has boodar I swear! He NEVER looks over my shoulder when I''m on PS and he wasn''t even in line to see and he popped his head up as I was scrolling and said WHAT do you guys talk about there? hahaha he''s funny :D ;-)

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hee hee...you funny gal you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results