Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity
  • Pricescope Upgrade/Maintenance Is Complete.

We still have a few things to iron out. If you see any bugs, issues or have any concerns, let us know here in this discussion.

Deco''s Random PIX Thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ha! I was in a picture taking mood until my darn battery ran out ... but I had a chance to get a few snaps I wanted to share ...

First of all ...

The kooky Black & White cake I made last night for DH.

black&whiteyumtime.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
My great-grandma''s ring that I got sized up to wear myself in a pre-engagement bling frenzy.

I think it''s a transitional cut, in white gold with side sapphires. Check out the culet!

decoheirloomring.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
And here''s the twins (heh) with my latest find ... a silver spoon ring I picked up at a school craft fair for $5.

Lookie: engraved words. That is totally my fave thing in the world ... WORDS. I love words on ANYTHING ... especially jewelry. And - c''mon ... silver, five bucks ...

decopreciousplusfivedollarring.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is an explanation really necessary? I think not.

hahahaahahahaha.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your grandmother''s ring is lovely. Of course you know I am in love with your wedding set. What a good wifey you are to make your DH a cake! And the pic with your friend...too funny!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
HA! I couldn''t resist ... we got our pro pix back but I haven''t had time to sort through & upload them all

The funny shot is from our "portrait" set up ... as you can see ... I was quite suprised!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
love the pics deco,..

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
HA!! LOVE that wedding pic! I have a very similar pic of myself and a girlfriend hidden away in my computer somewhere!

Did I ever tell you that your dress was my #1 pick from David''s and may well have been my dress if I hadn''t run into a ridiculously great deal at another shop? Love it!!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
HAHAHA - that pic of you and ??? is SOOOOOO funny....I love it! Is that a friend or relative with you?

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
My jaw dropped when I saw your cake! My fiance LOVES vanilla icing & it''s definitely not my fave, so in college I started making black & white cakes all the time. Now everyone always wants the slice where the chocolate meets the vanilla
. Here''s one of them! (I always take pictures of my cakes
)

blackwhitecaketwin.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/28/2006 10:29:57 PM
Author: hlmr
Is that a friend or relative with you?
Hee ... it''s my best friend from college! We''re like mutt & jeff ... she''s TEENY & I''m - uh - the opposite! She swears she''s gonna get this blown up & put it over her fireplace. That would be JUST like her to do it too ...

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/28/2006 10:23:50 PM
Author: HOUMedGal
Did I ever tell you that your dress was my #1 pick from David''s and may well have been my dress if I hadn''t run into a ridiculously great deal at another shop? Love it!!
Awww! That''s cool! Guess Asschers aren''t ALL we have in common!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok that cake is making me want a HUGE ole slice of it. And the pic with your best friend from college?? Priceless!!! Love that!!! Deco you have such a great sense of humor, you always bring a big smile to my face. Gotta love a girl that makes me laugh.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/28/2006 11:08:24 PM
Author: *~*Danielle*~*
My jaw dropped when I saw your cake!
Yr. making want a piece right now! Yeah - ours came out of an icing debate too! DH loves triple, quadruple choc anything. I like VARIETY. So we were debating and then I thought HEY ... like a black & white COOKIE. He wants me to divide the inside icing down the middle too next time ... i did all buttercream inside this go ''round.

Yours looks DEEElicious! Love the pix!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
okay I loved them all -esp that culet!!! hahaha my dh on the other hand... he''s so funny... he has boodar I swear! He NEVER looks over my shoulder when I''m on PS and he wasn''t even in line to see and he popped his head up as I was scrolling and said WHAT do you guys talk about there? hahaha he''s funny :D ;-)

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hee hee...you funny gal you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.