shape
carat
color
clarity

Decorating! Let''s help with lighting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
That''s a great link! Thanks again! You are always hooking me up! Here''s a link to the room that has me in such a dither. The whole house really, I like it a lot! http://www.traditionalhome.com/design_decorating/showhouses/atlanta-couples-night_ss9.html I''m just trying to inject a little ''sumtin sumtin'' to this cookie cutter CA tract house.

How nice for you to have an oblivious hubby! Just pat him on the head and tell him, "Good boy." LOL! My hubby is a super crazy control freak with home projects. He HAS to do it himself because that''s the only way you know it''s done correctly, right?!
20.gif
Drives me nutso! He even gets opinionated about furniture. I''ve been looking for a living room chair for, oh, years and he pipes up this morning about wanting a chaise in there. I tell him a chaise will throw off the balance of the entire room. He got all crabby about it...Or maybe he was crabby because I told him to go away and let me decorate on my own!
9.gif

I love
30.gif
the fixture you picked for the guest bathroom!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL- that's so funny...and kinda nice e't I see how it'd be a pain that he's so involved...I actually don't let hubby do anything bc he doesn't have an eye for detail...especially with painting...he is usually right though which is funny about major decisions....
Now that's an awesome design...go to google and type in like trellis wallpaper and fabric and I bet you'll find something...

I think also Stark makes matching papers and fabrics! You gotta show us the final project!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results