shape
carat
color
clarity

Deco - are you out there? We have a website you''ll love.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Somebody just posted this site: www.etsy.com and introduced us to some great artists like onegarnetgirl and kateszabone. We know you like art as jewelry and have been bitten by the rose gold bug, so we think you''ll enjoy the site.

Take a look and tell us what you think.

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Hi Holly!
35.gif

Thanks for the link: it''s awesome

LS

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/14/2008 5:46:19 PM
Author:HollyS
Somebody just posted this site: www.etsy.com and introduced us to some great artists like onegarnetgirl and kateszabone. We know you like art as jewelry and have been bitten by the rose gold bug, so we think you''ll enjoy the site.
Thanks Holly! Etsy is awesome ... I think I discovered it from design*sponge links at some point. Had to stop going there too much as its a rabbit hole of desire. Was crushing on some funky appliqued aprons for a while ... & some sweater knit ceramics ... & & & (that''s the problem!
3.gif
) Will admit a few rose gold searches -- and just last night "plus size retro". WANT THIS! And this is my fave shop so far (though I have not bought anything -- willpower!)

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/14/2008 9:17:27 PM
Author: decodelighted

Date: 11/14/2008 5:46:19 PM
Author:HollyS
Thanks Holly! Etsy is awesome ... I think I discovered it from design*sponge links at some point. Had to stop going there too much as its a rabbit hole of desire. Was crushing on some funky appliqued aprons for a while ... & some sweater knit ceramics ... & & & (that''s the problem!
3.gif
) Will admit a few rose gold searches -- and just last night ''plus size retro''. WANT THIS! And this is my fave shop so far (though I have not bought anything -- willpower!)
Ha! I knew it! You DID know about this funky artsy site! You know where all the interesting stuff is.

Love, love, love the aprons -- so cool! I''ve got some serious browsing to do!
28.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been shopping on Etsy for quite a while now and LOVE everything I''ve gotten. Right now, I''m having a snowman quilt made for DH for Christmas.

Etsy is wonderful cause you buy it on the spot.....or have a listing made just for you!

Enjoy Etsy!

Lori

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results