shape
carat
color
clarity

Decision Made!

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
I finally decided to keep my diamond 3-stone as-is. I would still like to purchase a mrb lab for a solitaire. My 4 prong setting held a ct. Diamond, so I'd like to choose one that would fit in that setting. I do need it quickly, as I will be somewhere that can set it for me on Saturday. Can anyone find me a great one that ships overnight????

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
I finally decided to keep my diamond 3-stone as-is. I would still like to purchase a mrb lab for a solitaire. My 4 prong setting held a ct. Diamond, so I'd like to choose one that would fit in that setting. I do need it quickly, as I will be somewhere that can set it for me on Saturday. Can anyone find me a great one that ships overnight????

AND I'm up for a little larger if you guys think it will fit my 4 prong setting!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What are your thoughts on these? The shipping overnight limited the choices quite a bit.

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
What are your thoughts on these? The shipping overnight limited the choices quite a bit.

@ Kim N, I chose the Ritani 1.15 Ideal E! I was going to go with the 1.25, but it was no longer available. I can have the 1.15 in my hand tomorrow. ✋ Thank ALL of you for your help!!!!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ Kim N, I chose the Ritani 1.15 Ideal E! I was going to go with the 1.25, but it was no longer available. I can have the 1.15 in my hand tomorrow. ✋ Thank ALL of you for your help!!!!

You're very welcome! Don't forget to use LAB3 for 3% off. Looking forward to seeing your photos!

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
You're very welcome! Don't forget to use LAB3 for 3% off. Looking forward to seeing your photos!

I hope it gave me the discount! I didn't use the code. :( I can't wait to see it! I think labs are going to be the next best thing since sliced bread to me! HAHA ! I never realized they are "real" diamonds and so beautiful!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Kim N, can you please re-review that 1.15?
It seems a bit hazy under the table, although it could just be camera environment/settings...I can't tell for sure.

If you think it might be hazy, then what are your thoughts about this one as an alternative?

$1144.60 after 3% discount code.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kim N, can you please re-review that 1.15?
It seems a bit hazy under the table, although it could just be camera environment/settings...I can't tell for sure.

If you think it might be hazy, then what are your thoughts about this one as an alternative?

$1144.60 after 3% discount code.

Yes, it's possible it's hazy, or it could be that the camera didn't focus properly on the table.

I love the 1.23 you found. I felt the options were a bit limited given the request to have immediate delivery.

This one looks like a crisper option than the 1.15 and has overnight delivery available.

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
I don't have the heart to post... I purchased the 1.15 Ritani. My account was charged (pending). I anxiously awaited for it to arrive. It never did. I chatted with a nice lady at Ritani, gave her my item number, etc. She said she found no record of my purchase. I told her that the payment was pending from my account. When she checked the item #, she said it was still showing available to buy! She said the pending charge would drop within 3 business days. THEN, the charge showed up twice on my account! One of the charges did drop off finally. Neither PayPal or my credit card can do anything while the charge is in pending....oh well, a lab is not meant for me right now I guess.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't have the heart to post... I purchased the 1.15 Ritani. My account was charged (pending). I anxiously awaited for it to arrive. It never did. I chatted with a nice lady at Ritani, gave her my item number, etc. She said she found no record of my purchase. I told her that the payment was pending from my account. When she checked the item #, she said it was still showing available to buy! She said the pending charge would drop within 3 business days. THEN, the charge showed up twice on my account! One of the charges did drop off finally. Neither PayPal or my credit card can do anything while the charge is in pending....oh well, a lab is not meant for me right now I guess.

Oh no, I hope the remaining charge drops off quickly. So sorry it didn't work for you this time. When you're ready to try again, we're here to help.

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
As of now, the charge is still pending. I'm sure it will drop off. You all have been sooo very helpful and kind! I definitely still want a lab before too long.

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
Update: The pending charge was dropped today :) Since I didn't get my lab for our anniversary, I picked up this .25ctw curved band to wear with my other rings sometimes. It surprisingly sits pretty close to perfect even with my 3 stone. 20220919_172034.jpg

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Update: The pending charge was dropped today :) Since I didn't get my lab for our anniversary, I picked up this .25ctw curved band to wear with my other rings sometimes. It surprisingly sits pretty close to perfect even with my 3 stone. 20220919_172034.jpg

It's beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results